“Excellent Family Hotel in Jaipur”
Review of Royal Empire

Royal Empire
and 1 more site!
Royal Empire
Ranked #261 of 518 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I am privileged to know this wonderful hotel and their staff especially Mr. Roy. I had more than 70 guests staying at the hotel who enjoyed every moment of the stay. It is an excellent hotel for family and I will always recommend all to stay at this hotel. Neat and clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Whenever I will host an event , this hotel will be on the top of my priority. I got excellent service which many of the five star hotels in the city could not provide us where we hosted events and some of our guests stayed.

Though this communication, I express my sincere gratitude to the staff of Royal Empire hotel and congratulate the management to have hired such a wonderful and caring team. All the best.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dilip K

Reviewed 21 November 2011

Property is located in a good and serene locality, hospitals are nearby and Genpact is also pretty near. Staff is cooperative and good but need to be more organized for a 2 star hotel. Food is normal nothing great. Rooms are spacious and clean. Amenities are as per the website all in working condition no issues on that front.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2011

New property, well done rooms, neat and clean bathrooms and an excellent roof top.
The Royal Empire is a find worth recommending!
The staff is not very professional but we got through all right.
Check-in and chek-out can be a little cumbersome and so can be the dining experience. However if you are in Jaipur for a brief visit and pit-stopping for just a night then look no further!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2011

I am a frequent globe totter but this was my first visit to Jaipur. The hotel was booked for me after some locals conducted an onsite inspection and found the hotel to be clean. But here the good stops as you go beyond the initial impression, you will notice that not only there is a high degree of negligence on cleanliness, the staff is also very poorly trained. I was not so disjointed with the junior staff but was disheartened by the lack on professional behavior and lack of basic hospitality by the manager and the senior staff. I will never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Rudraksh
Reviewed 11 February 2011

i stayed in this hotel during new year and the stay was excellent,with great hospitality,food and service was too good,rooms and other facilities available were also great,and the best part was that all of this was available at minimum cost ................the quality of the hotel rooms,roof top restaurant,bar etc can be verified through its website also ............................
really thank this hotel for enjoyable and comfortable stay

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank damit_11
Reviewed 7 October 2010

This hotel was without doubt the low point of my trip.On first impressions it seemed to be lovely,it was clean and well decorated.But when it came to the restaurant and room service,it was extremely slow,with orders as simple as a soft drink taking over an hour to arrive.My mother was waiting for almost one hour for a cup of tea in the restaurant at breakfast,when there were no other customers in the restaurant!! There was no hot water in the room in the evening,the fridge was not working and it took over 24hours to get it replaced.Some of these delays could be tolerated if the hotel was working at full occupancy,but there were very few people staying at the hotel while we were there.
The worst part of our stay here was on our last day,we had packed up all our items and were ready to check out,but we went out for a while to do a last bit of sightseeing before check out time.When we returned,none of our keycards worked on any of the three rooms which we were using,which was a bit suspicious,but after we checked out we realised that items had been stolen while we were out of the rooms that morning.Jewellery was missing from both mine and my sisters room.The hotel could not give any reason why our keycards did not work and insisted that no one had entered the rooms while we were out.The evidence proves otherwise.We had to file a report with local police and really did not need the hassle of all of that after what had up to then been an enjoyable trip in Northern India.The roms were comfortable and clean,those are the only goods points about this hotel.BEWARE!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family