“A jem of a hotel”

and 1 more site!
OYO 1674 Hotel Tordi Haveli
Ranked #325 of 411 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We were attending a wedding in July 2010 and were put up by family members in a near-by guest house which made sub-standard, poor hotels look great. After being let down by my family, I then approached by brother-in-law to find us another hotel. This is when we came to Haveli. The staff made our stay very pleasant. The rooms are not ultra modern but they live up to a boutique-type reputation. The room we had was very clean, the bathroom was very clean and the overall facilities were excellent. When I came to the hotel I was given the opportunity to look at all available rooms and we picked the one we preferred. The staff were very helpful and understanding as we're leaving very early everyday and coming back normally after 1:00am on a daily basis.
We travelled with a 6 month old child and the hotel owners went out of their way to help us adapt to stating in the hotel and were at our beck and call for ALL our demands.

We often had breakfast in the hotel and this was a pleasant surprise.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all wishing to visit Jaipur.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I only stayed here for two nights and was the only person staying at the hotel. The service I recieved from the staff was excellent, they agreed to serve breakfast an hour earlier than usual and were swift in delivering evening meals, the food was also excellent. The room I stayed in was basic, the mattress was very hard and slightly uncomfortable, however the room was spotlessly clean. The building itself is quirky and fun, the area it is in is a little run-down. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Extremely tidy and well maintnd rooms
Service was fabulous
Interiors are very well done
It has a pretty sitting area outside the rooms on each floor
Nice breakfastas per choice
Not very far from d main crowded city
Definitely recommended
Worth every rupee

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank AVITASAVIA
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Located almost 8 kms from main tourist attractions of Jaipur this hotel is an average hotel with good rooms, very average food and above all bad attitude of owner.

It feels like the owner (Mr. Narendra) don't care for the guests and not even expect them to stay in hotel again as his behaviour with the hotel is rude and unpolite. The owner would go all the way to create situations where he would indulge with the guests in a confrontation.

Though this hotel was booked through a very close and common reference of mine but the same relation was bypassed. Never would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2012

midst of numerous hotels, lies a small but neetly kept hotel, though a bit distant from main city.. i stayed here with my family and loved my stay here.. we went to jaipur by our car so had no problems of travelling, however because of its location you might find it tough to travel using local jaipur transportation.. hotel does have a kitched, though their food isn't what will excite you... suggestion is to have it at proper restaurant, its kitchen is useful for snacks only.. ambiance is good, staff is nice.. will definitely recommend this hotel..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Madhur21Jain
Reviewed 13 September 2012

We stayed in this hotel in Aug'11, the rooms were neat and had enough space. Linen was clean, bathrooom was spotless. The sit out area was tastefully done in aunthentic rajasthani way. Only thing is yes this place is a bit far from main jaipur city, so catching auto is a bit tedious from here. We had a hard time looking for an auto when we wanted to go out for dinner.
but then hotel staff came for our rescue, they helped us find an auto :)
We didnt have any meal there, so couldn't say anything about the food there.
Overall good place to stay.

Room Tip: Room on higher floor will be better as they have a sit out area on that floor :)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deeps4u_804
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Front desk was aight, decorations inside and outside of building is GORGEOUS, I was frustrated there was no wi-fi...my mother was so worried I had to return from India because we had no contact for 24 hours. The biriyani was not the best the egg for breakfast was aight. I really loved my room and it really is an exceptionally gorgeous hotel, other than that just fix the wi-fi please. I had the room in the kitchen and loved it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo