“My best hotel in India”
Review of Nahargarh Haveli

Nahargarh Haveli
Ranked #9 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Clean rooms, nice food and very friendly, helpful staff. If I come back to Jaipur I will stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
21  Thank Chr N
Write a ReviewReviews (1,633)

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I was a student studying in Thailand and a group of girls and myself decided to spend some time in India for our vacation. We only had a week and so we thought it best to experience the Golden Triangle. The hotels that we stayed in for the entire trip were all connected and each staff was phenomenal! We had some complications with our reservations and they were more the willing and considerate when it came time to working everything out. When we got to Jaipur we met Sher Singh, who works at this particular hotel. This man is absolutely amazing. We did not know each other prior to this trip, and only after the first night of meeting him, I felt as if I left with a new long time friend. He has such a big heart and is always ready to help however he can. If you have the choice, stay here!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
21  Thank Krystal_E21
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Where to begin.
Amazing rooftop restaurant serving the best Indian food I've eaten in my travels. Beer is also on the menu, but no wine. The staff went out of their way to collect us a bottle from a shop near by.

Rooms were gorgeous and spotless.
Great location for site seeing.

This hotel will soon rate number 1 on Trip Advisor.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
19  Thank Leisa76
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Great hotel & super friendly staff. The room was REALLY clean & the restaurant was one of the best meals I had in India. This was my first trip to India and if I am ever lucky enough to go back I would 100% stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
17  Thank AmandaChiangMai
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was a great hotel. The people were friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were not too hard and there was a good restaurant on the roof. It was not far from the railway station which was convenient for a late arrival. It was walking distance into the town and markets but a hot walk. Tuk tuks were available for around 40 rupees.

Room Tip: Our room looked out on to the street. It was a back street so it was not noisy. I think all the roo...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
22  Thank pmacLondon
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here for two nights and found a welcomed difference to most hotels we had stayed in India before.Rooms were clean,all the applications and amenities (WiFi,TV,AC,Shower etc.) worked perfectly,staff was very friendly and helpful,breakfast offered a big selection.Also, the small rooftop restaurant can be recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012
19  Thank arothach
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Highly recommend this heritage hotel in Jaipur. I have stayed at three heritage hotels in India over the past month, and this has been the best stay of my journey. The hotel is centrally located in a safe and quiet residental area. Sitting in my room the only noise I hear is from the railway station when a train is departing the station. If you are a light sleeper be prepared.

Service levels throughout are excellent, and I felt welcomed as soon as I entered the hotel. You can see that the staff care for this hotel and are very happy to assist with any queries you may have.

The breakfast buffet is located on the ground floor, and the main restaurant was a delighful surprise - a rooftop, open air restaurant. This is a wonderful way to enjoy dinner - overlooking the city, and the food is very good. You can choose from Indian, Chinese and continental cuisine.

Internet access is available in your room.

There are many hotels to choose from in Jaipur, and I would not hesitate to stay here again. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo