“Nice Hotel With friendly Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nahargarh Haveli

Nahargarh Haveli
Ranked #9 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
Nagpur, India
“Nice Hotel With friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights Nahargarh Havei Comfortable and quiet hotel , nice local decoration, restaurant on the top roof very pleasant and the welcoming Is so. The location of the hotel is near from railway station and many monuments and museum . I recommend this establishment and i can say that : if next visit I come back Jaipur I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
2 Thank Anuabhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

My overall experience was good. The staff and service was nice. Only trouble was with Wi-fi access. Wi-fi was slow and sometimes it was not available. Room was clean and spacious.
I will definitely recommend to others.

Room Tip: Road side rooms have balcony and have nice roadside view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Delhi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

It was quiet average experience at this Hotel as compared to what I have paid for a Suite and Jaipur which is definitely wonderful place to visit. I booked a suite but it was one of the most untidy and dusty room one could ever imagine like it was never opened for last 6 months and hotel staff has been using it for smoking. I did complain and even after getting it cleaned on second day of my visit still the curtains on my bed(Maharani Suite) very quite dusty as we can see the dust with our naked eyes. Okay that was about inside cleanliness and when we remove the curtain woah! instead of any nicer view all you see see pigeons talking walk in that small balcony and their eggs and poop.

Night time was the most terrible time I had at this Hotel(not my wife she is a junkie :p) as I love to sleep in quite it's always the train as it's very close to this hotel and it not trains then buses and trucks horns as it's more close to Highway and if by chance you get past that and get a nap then someone must be pulling chair or table and you can feel it right on top of your head and not to mention their stupid staff at their best always make loud noise moving up and down as we were on second floor..

WIFI is not free it's 100 Rs per hour so it's falsely advertised here.

Not even a single night lamp was there in Suite which is their best room. Pics on their site are quite an illusion of what the room actually is.

Thing I hate the most is when asked for a Diet Coke they told me it's 70 Rs for 25 Rs CAN which very clear has the MRP printed on it. Don't like when someone tries to fool you around rest the food(dinner) at restaurant(paid) was good not excellent but definitely good.

It wasn't all bad about this Hotel few good things as well like: Guys at front desk were very polite Manish for instance, the main entrance lobby is very nicely decorated, bathroom were much more cleaner than rooms lol..

If I were to rate I would rate 2/5 and 2 only for few good things I mentioned above :)

Finally, I bought this package from Agoda and to my surprise then didn't let me publish this feedback on their site which I found biased and unethical and when asked then said their system pick randomly... what rubbish! Didn't I pay you? then I get to leave some feedback for the poor services I get I think that's my right and so I would not be using Agoda again and would not suggest you to use either.

Rest, Jaipur is a wonderful place MUST MUST visit :)

Room Tip: DO NOT pick Suite it's not worth it.. Trust me what you see on their website in pics is not what...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank picaya
Nahargarh, Manager at Nahargarh Haveli, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Jaipur & we are delighted to know that you found our staff friendly & enjoyed your meal at our roof top restaurant. On the other hand I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We agree and again apologize about the dust you have noticed in some corners of your room as we know that room was under minor renovation before it was allotted to you. Our daily cleaning procedure is that once the room is properly cleaned is handed over to the housekeeping supervisor who makes sure all work is done properly before allotting this room to the guest.

Regarding the pigeon problem, we HAD already covered the open area of balcony with pigeon nets as seen in your picture but they somehow they managed to find their way in. Due to which we have now covered this area with heavier net from the top to the bottom of building which has prevented their entry 100%.

About the noise in your room, if you go through most of our reviews on trip advisor you will see that our hotel is located in a quote residential neighbourhood. But there is no area within the city where you don't hear sound of vehicles for which we have installed sound proof windows in all our rooms. If you still heard a bit of this noise then you have mistakenly left a part of your window or bathroom door open.

For the issue of charges for Wi-Fi, please note it is complimentary for all guest staying at our hotel. But using internet with hotel PC is chargeable @ INR 100 per hour. We think you might have misread the message displayed on our front desk.

Regarding the issue of cost for diet coke, I would request you to check the cost for same in other hotels or middle class restaurants. The cost is higher due to additional taxes & service charges.

With regards...
Noida, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

I stayed in Nahargarh Haveli for around 3 days and it was very good experience overall. Hotel is well maintained and staff is very courteous. Service is very prompt. There was welcome drink and sweets on arrival. Immediately we were given the room without much wait. I could see around 30% guests from foreign countries as well.

Roof-top restaurant is added feature. Its nice to have dinner there. There is puppet show everyday for kids. Only two things I feel can be improved - more choices should be there in menu and hard drinks should be allowed :). We get only beer as hotel is in residential area. Otherwise hotel is worth every penny spent.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Ravinder S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel clean rooms, Good buffet breakfast and roof top resturant nice place to chill in evening with delicious food. Hotel is located in quite street but not from city. I would definetly come back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Navin M
Bekasi, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel is easy to reach,Small but beautiful,the staff of the hotel are very friendly, warm wellcome with fresh wellcome drink, the rooms are really nice and clean ,with modern bath room,Wifi available with no charge .breakfast is Ok. I recomended this Hotel and if We come again to Jaipur We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "High...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tigersundakelapa
swansea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very nice, rooms well decorated with pretty painting on ceiling and lovely furniture. front desk friendly. Rooftop restaurant very nice setting and food tasty. good location in jaipur. Good selection at breakfast. We will definitely stay here again!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple