“Amazing Heritage Tour Temples and Havelis”

Virasat Experiences
Ranked #20 of 304 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer unique experiences ranging from GUIDED WALKING TOURS , CYCLING TOURS , CRAFT WORKSHOPS, NGO TOURS to RESPONSIBLE VILLAGE VISITS throughout Rajasthan. We thrive deliver innovative, exclusive tours that reveal 'Real Rajasthan ' in all its glory.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My colleague and I were visiting Jaipur for business and were lucky enough to have 1/2 day free on a Sunday. We were so excited to visit such a vibrant and inspirational city and wanted to explore real Jaipur, not simply the main tourist attractions. Virasat was recommended to us and the experience was fantastic from start to finish. Planning was a breeze. Our schedule was completely accommodated, including meeting at 7am on a Sunday morning to beat the heat of high summer May. Any questions we had before we arrived were promptly answered on email. Vipul was our guide and he brought to life behind the scenes beautiful temples, explaining the stories of the murals and paintings, the history of the temples, and introduced us to a priest. We visited a gorgeous historical home, the residents of whom could not have been more welcoming. They taught us the secret of making a perfect cup of masala tea and how to cook a simple and delicious stuffed parantha. The tour ended with us walking through a spice market. It felt like a privilege and special once in a lifetime experience that I can't say enough good things about. Hopefully another trip to Jaipur is in the near future and I definitely want to take another tour with Virasat

vipulkbansal, Owner at Virasat Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

A BIG thanks to you for posting such wonderful feedback . We absolutely enjoyed showing you around our city . We are glad to know that you had a good time during our Walking tour and are satisfied with your services.

There are newer reviews for Virasat Experiences

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On a short business trip to Jaipur, I had only one day to explore the city and am so pleased I booked with Vipul from Virasat Tours! For the visitor wanting a true taste of Jaipur, a chance to see small sights otherwise overlooked, this is the best. I especially loved our visit to a local home/homestay where we learned how to make stuffed paratha and chai with a very lovely, welcoming couple. Overall, one of my top experiences during my trip! Thanks so much for arranging such a great tour!

vipulkbansal, Owner at Virasat Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Greetings from Virasat Experiences !
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It was fantastic to showcase our city’s local life to you. We are glad to know that you had a good time during our Walking tour and are satisfied with your services.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We did the walking tour of the bazaar area and dinner with a local family. I could not recommend this group more for the great experience. You are given an opportunity to tour the real life behind Jaipur and not just the tourist attractions. We were able to sample some of the foods from the markets, and have great discussion with the family that we joined in their home for dinner. Akshat was extremely knowledgeable and made us feel very welcome and comfortable in our surroundings.

vipulkbansal, Owner at Virasat Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you once again for choosing Virasat Experiences

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We booked the temples and havelis tour the evening before we wanted to do it, not really expecting them to reply or accommodate us. We were contacted very quickly and the tour was arranged for the next day. We found it really interesting, our guide knew his stuff and was able to answer any questions that we had. I would definitely recommend!

Greetings from Virasat Experiences !

Reviewed 12 April 2014

My cycling tour to Nahargarh fort was certainly worth it, even in mid-April with sizzling heat. My guide, Chinmay, was really friendly front start to finish, and told me a lot about Jaipur as we dodged the city traffic.

You can certainly do this tour even if you're not a pro cyclist. The hill's the hardest part, but once you're at the fort the views are spectacular and ride down into Rajasthan's capital is exhilarating. It ended by 10am, so there was still plenty of time to see all the sights in Jaipur (which my auto driver said only open at 9.30 anyway).

Definitely recommend.

vipulkbansal, Owner at Virasat Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It was wonderful to have you on our Nahargarh Cycle tour. we are glad to hear that you had a great time during your tour