“Very elegant hotel”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #15 of 383 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This hotel was our favorite of all of the hotels we stayed at in the big cities of India. The food was great, the staff was very helpful and the accommodations were very over-the-top. My husband and I were there for Diwali so it was very nice to see everything all lit up at night!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Jaipur Marriott Hotel

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My only criticism are that the hotel is not close to the main town. Also the pool is in constant shade - no sun ! Make sure you are not in a room over looking the pool, because the weddings/parties are very noisy. The food was excellent with many different varieties.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Lydia P
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stayed there from 15th Nov to 18th Nov 2013 for a business cum pleasure trip as I had a conference and my family joined me for the weekend. Fantastic location as it was just a couple of minutes drive from the airport. Considering it was fully booked, they still did give me an early check-in which was well appreciated. The room very spacious and well appointed. The food at the Okra restaurant was good with an awesome spread for the breakfast as well. Keeping in mind the rajasthani traditions dessert was an important part of the spread even in the breakfast. Room service was quite efficient and so was the entire staff particularly the travel desk.
They had an entertainment night for one of the conferences going on by the pool and the music was so loud that it disturbed my toddler's sleep. You would imagine that a 5 star hotel of such stature would have better sound proof windows but that is not the case.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was one of the better Marriott hotels I have stayed in. It was close to the airport but far from everything else including the railway station. But cabs are available for full day hire easily. Rooms were good with all the daily need things available.

Room Tip: Maybe choose a room with a view of the pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
JaipurMarriott, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jaipur Marriott Hotel!

With immense pleasure we take this opportunity to thank you for your stay at Jaipur Marriott. We appreciate the fact that you invested your time and efforts to tell us about your experience with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the stay in the hotel and other amenities like pool, gym etc.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at our Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Recently I went to Jaipur to attend a conference from 15-17 November 2013. I stayed in Jaipur Marriott Hotel.The ambience and quality of ffod was excellent. Rooms are well maintained but the services in the hotel are in bad shape. I left my luggage in the lobby after check in the hotel around 1.30 am with instruction to send my luggage to my room, to my utter surpise when I went in my room around 6.00 pm I did not find find my luggage in the room. I came down to the lobby and found my luggage in the lobby unattended. It was send to my room after my another request at the reception. There were no toileteries in the room and it was sent to my room after many reminders. It was not excepted in such a reputed hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank vinooDelhi
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott on your visit to Jaipur and for taking time to review your experience. I am very sad to know that you had to face certain hindrances during your stay with us; I thank you for pointing them out. I have shared your valuable comments with the teams and we have already started working on the corrective measures. I assure you of a delightful experience on your next visit.

My team and I look forward to hosting you again at the Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Very beautiful hotel. Safe and clean. Very friendly staff. Okra is a really nice buffet restaurant to eat at. Dinner and breakfast was wonderful and the staff at the restaurant are also very helpful. Loved walking around the hotel. Its beautiful at night time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JKs_Travels2013
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience .
It feels wonderful to know that you have appreciated every aspect of our services and facilities; right from cleanliness to our every smiling friendly and professional team to the sumptuous spreads at our award winning restaurants, to the night life at the property.
It gives me great pride when I receive compliments like these and I thank you once again for the same. You have called the Jaipur Marriott Hotel a ‘Treasure’, indeed it is for us but what makes this place so special is wonderful guests like you. My team and I hope to see you again would love to host you.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have stayed here for three nights for my friend Akshay's destination wedding, Hotel is five minutes drive from Airport. But bit far from city. cab availability was bit concern during the stay. Overall hotel is good, rooms are clean and tidy. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Food was good. Din't try any amenities like pool , gym etc as we were pretty busy with wedding functions. Enjoyed the stay as we were in group and dancing whole the night in the club , had great fun here , will never forget this experience.

Room Tip: Take main road view or entrance view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to review your experience.
Well personal events like weddings are always special for us. We understand that, its precious moment for the couple, family and friends. Our wedding experts do everything it takes to make these precious moments, a memorable experience for all.

I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and this has been a unforgettable experience for you at the Jaipur Marriott.
I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.