“the great stay at jaipur marriott.”

Jaipur Marriott Hotel
Ranked #15 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 21 May 2014

During my two day visit to jaipur I chose to stay in Jaipur Marriot, instead of Raddison Blu this time. I found it a much better option. The stay here has been a great and memorable due to the hospitality and cleanliness of the place.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay in room facing inside courtyard with a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and for taking time to review your experience. I feel honored when I receive such positive feedback, this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to strive to serve the guests with compassion and create a memorable experience for them. I have shared your compliments with my team and they are delighted to know that they were able to add to your happy moments.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Write a ReviewReviews (2,236)

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I traveled with my husband and daughter and we had a great time. This hotel is excellent for families and couples and the best place to be if you want to explore the Pink city. It is well connected and the service is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing such a rewarding review on trip advisor.
I am very happy to know that you and your family had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay. Worldwide Marriott Hotels believe in philosophy of Spirit to Serve which enables us to serve all our guests irrespective of their purpose of visit with warmth and compassion.
I look forward to welcoming you again at Jaipur Marriott.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay with my friends in this hotel. The service was quick and the staff was very humble and cooperative. The rooms offered a mesmerizing view of the sunset. Loved the food also. Would recommend many of my friends to visit here.

• Stayed: May 2014
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel. We are happy to know that we were efficacious in exceeding your expectations with our service and facilities. We are very proud of our team who goes the extra mile to ensure that guest have a memorable time with us. We thank you once again for your wonderful words of appreciation and for recommending us. Jaipur Marriott team looks forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nice Hotel good location, excellent service and good food. A full service hotel in Jaipur for your every need. it is little out of main town but close to Airport, within walking distance is a mall from where you can get anything you want.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your choice of Jaipur Marriott and for your time and effort to review your experience on trip advisor. It is always flattering to receive such delightful reviews from our esteemed guests. Your kind words about the various facets of our hotel have inspired the entire team to continue offering guests the same warmth and world-class service.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we look forward to being at your service again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Marriott last month, the executive rooms were very comfortable and well serviced. We enjoyed the fresh juices, fruits, breads,variety of hot indian dishes and most of all great service with a smile. Its right next to the airport so arriving and leaving Jaipur was no problem. Its a little far from the city, shops and tourist sites but if you hire a Toyota Innova you are comfortable and can shop till you drop!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Strategically located at a close proximity to the airport, the Jaipur Marriott Hotel is away from the cities hustle bustle ensuring a calm and serene experience for our guests. I concur with you on the exemplary breakfast spread at our award winning 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant Okra accompanied with warm service. Our Executive Chef and his culinary team of experts utilize all their creative ability to craft such a spread.
I am very heartened to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay.
We thank you for your patronage. The entire team looks forward to the pleasure of your revisit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed in multiple hotels at Jaipur, but my experience with Marriott, Jaipur has been the best so far. The property offers good gateway to Family with an awesome pool, Gym and allied services. The hotel also has a great breakfast spread and a courteous staff. Comparatively expensive but it's worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kapil V

Dear Guest.
We thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel and for taking time to review your experience on this forum. The entire Jaipur Marriott team is overjoyed on being rated as the best hotel in Jaipur by our esteemed guest. Away from the cities hustle bustle, with contemporary and luxurious décor, well supported with warm and compassionate service Jaipur Marriott strongly believes in the concept of "Creating your own space", where you relax and recharge yourself through a busy day, within the warm and peaceful environs of the hotel.

It is our constant endeavor to ensure that our guest have a flawless hospitality experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I had booked a B&B with 2 nights n 3 days with Marriott Jaipur . All was well , except when we checked out early morning on May 11th and requested for a quick breakfast to be packed .... The service then was pathetic. They packed real fruit juice .. the kind I can buy anywhere and the white bread sandwich was so soggy that I had to throw. Cummon when your coffee shop is open 24/7 you can certainly provide better breakfast . Totally annoyed

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Nilanjanamohan
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your choice of Jaipur Marriott and for your time and effort to review your experience on this forum. We regret to learn about your less than perfect experience with the packed breakfast during your check-out, let us ensure you that we have deeply delved into this matter and the concerned department has taken corrective measures to ensure that this is not repeated again. Let me assure you that this is not a norm and I request you to treat this experience in isolation. Please give us an opportunity to serve you again.

The Jaipur Marriott team looks forward to welcoming you yet again.