“Very Good Chain Hotel”

Ranked #18 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Freeport, New York
“Very Good Chain Hotel”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Although it lacks the feeling of being in Jaipur, India and is quite far from the city center, it was a good choice if you are looking for a hotel with all the standard amenities at a good price. The rooms are large and attractive, the service is very good but not anything special. It is a very large - 365 room hotel and is very busy. There is a waiting line for breakfast. Room service is much faster. The staff is mostly very pleasant and try to do whatever they can for you. But is is very impersonal and inattentive at times. The pool is pleasant but feels closed in due to the walls and the hotel surrounding it. The hotel is also a big tour hotel which makes it very noisy. They have wifi but it is chargeable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience. Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations. I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Milton, Canada
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in May 2014 with my parents and sister. The hotel had a great staff who were always willing to help. The hotel was also very clean and modern looking. Although the room had bit of a funky smell which went away after being in the room for awhile.

The breakfast buffet is good for the price and has variety. The saffron restaurant is good however the service is slow.

Stayed May 2014
Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience. I’m pleased to know that the services and facilities at Jaipur Marriott were to your utmost satisfaction. Kind words such as yours keep us going and help us exceed guest’s expectations. I thank you for your feedback as it highlights the possibilities for improvement in our services and to ensure our guests feel more comfortable during their stay.

Indore, India
Reviewed 21 May 2014

During my two day visit to jaipur I chose to stay in Jaipur Marriot, instead of Raddison Blu this time. I found it a much better option. The stay here has been a great and memorable due to the hospitality and cleanliness of the place.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay in room facing inside courtyard with a great view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott and for taking time to review your experience. I feel honored when I receive such positive feedback, this inspires everyone at Jaipur Marriott to strive to serve the guests with compassion and create a memorable experience for them. I have shared your compliments with my team and they are delighted to know that they were able to add to your happy moments.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I traveled with my husband and daughter and we had a great time. This hotel is excellent for families and couples and the best place to be if you want to explore the Pink city. It is well connected and the service is excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for sharing such a rewarding review on trip advisor.
I am very happy to know that you and your family had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay. Worldwide Marriott Hotels believe in philosophy of Spirit to Serve which enables us to serve all our guests irrespective of their purpose of visit with warmth and compassion.

Delhi
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay with my friends in this hotel. The service was quick and the staff was very humble and cooperative. The rooms offered a mesmerizing view of the sunset. Loved the food also. Would recommend many of my friends to visit here.

• Stayed May 2014
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure serving you at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel. We are happy to know that we were efficacious in exceeding your expectations with our service and facilities. We are very proud of our team who goes the extra mile to ensure that guest have a memorable time with us. We thank you once again for your wonderful words of appreciation and for recommending us. Jaipur Marriott team looks forward to welcoming you again.

Udaipur, India
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nice Hotel good location, excellent service and good food. A full service hotel in Jaipur for your every need. it is little out of main town but close to Airport, within walking distance is a mall from where you can get anything you want.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your choice of Jaipur Marriott and for your time and effort to review your experience on trip advisor. It is always flattering to receive such delightful reviews from our esteemed guests. Your kind words about the various facets of our hotel have inspired the entire team to continue offering guests the same warmth and world-class service.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we look forward to being at your service again.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Marriott last month, the executive rooms were very comfortable and well serviced. We enjoyed the fresh juices, fruits, breads,variety of hot indian dishes and most of all great service with a smile. Its right next to the airport so arriving and leaving Jaipur was no problem. Its a little far from the city, shops and tourist sites but if you hire a Toyota Innova you are comfortable and can shop till you drop!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Strategically located at a close proximity to the airport, the Jaipur Marriott Hotel is away from the cities hustle bustle ensuring a calm and serene experience for our guests. I concur with you on the exemplary breakfast spread at our award winning 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant Okra accompanied with warm service. Our Executive Chef and his culinary team of experts utilize all their creative ability to craft such a spread.
I am very heartened to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and were happy with all the services and facilities offered to you during your stay.
We thank you for your patronage. The entire team looks forward to the pleasure of your revisit.

Best Regards,