“I love marriott”

Ranked #18 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“I love marriott”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It was my second visit to Jaipur and to Marriott also... Jaipur without Marriott is incomplete :) everything about Marriott is just superb ... its hospitality , cleanliness, food , interiors... ppl its a must visit... enjoy

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for acknowledging our Hospitality standards and considering it to be unmatched in Jaipur. It is always flattering to receive such delightful reviews from our esteemed guests. It is our constant endeavor to ensure that our guest have a flawless hospitality experience.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we look forward to being at your service again.
General Manager at Jaipur Marriott

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We were staying in farimont for a friends wedding called Hotel marriot at 1pm from there to confirm with them whether our room is ready. On telephonic discussion it was clear that room was ready and when reached Marriot at 3 30. The room was still not ready. Please understand one thing for bulk bookings you cannot ignore customer who have made one month prior booking. Try to act a bit responsible if you cant be. It doesnt even look like a Marriot chain hotel...... very sad .... and please my advise to everyone there are better hotels near by...

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Manu A
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel and taking time to share your experience on this platform. Your response explicates where we failed to meet your expectations. We regret the hindrances you faced and we understand that this has tarnished your image of the hotel. Most of our guests have appreciated our hospitality standards and we are disheartened to know that you felt differently.

We want to assure you that this is not typical of a stay at the Jaipur Marriot. We have delved into this issue and we ensure you that the necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

We thank you again for sharing your experience on this forum and hope you give us another opportunity to restore your faith in our hospitality.

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 31 May 2014

First impression was a bit off due to broken windows visible when approaching building and the Marriott sign had letters falling off. However when I walked in the foyer everything was very beautiful, modern and luxurious. The room was up to par clean and neat with no issues. The bathroom smelled good and was clean. The absolute best part of my Marriott experience, by far, was the food at the Okra restaurant. I had a chance to eat all three meals there throughout my stay and was never disappointed by even one dish. The pizza and the stir fry stations stand out as my personal favourite. They also offered a unlimited wine package with meals that I highly recumbent. Service was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank runnerforfunner
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your choice of Jaipur Marriott Hotel during your visit to the pink city. I thank you for appreciating our hospitality standards and above all sharing your exemplary experience of the buffet spread at our award winning multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Okra’. It is our constant endeavor to present our guest with a memorable stay. We really appreciate your feedback on the externals and we assure you that the necessary action for the same is in progress.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 31 May 2014

In this hotel need to improve cleanliness and service is poor.when I had stayed it was not good experience for me,after shouting the front office manager got it done , I was not happy with this hotel. okra staff was have more attitude. every time said this and that chargeable, I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED SPECIALLY WITH AJAY OJHA.
I knew that I was on EP plan and nothing was included. Than why said again and again that it would be chargeable.it means you are insulting of the guest.
there I have seen most of staff works long shift. because so many time I have seen same faces in B/F lunch even dinner as well. They all were looking tired and frosted by them face..

but I thanks to chef UTPAL who made my dinner awesome with personal service and attention...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel and taking time to share your experience on this platform. Your response explicates where we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. We regret the hindrances you faced during your stay and we understand that this has tarnished your image of the hotel. Most of our guests have appreciated our hospitality standards and we are disheartened to know that you felt differently.

We want to assure you that this is not typical of a stay at the Jaipur Marriot. We are delving into this issue and are leaving no stone unturned to resolve it. However your kind words of appreciation have been shared with Chef and he is happy to know that he could make your dinner experience awesome.

key biscayne fl
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This property has large well appointed contemporary rooms with spacious bathrooms. The staff is attentive and well trained and the breakfast buffet is outstanding. We went on a guided city tour with a hotel chauffeur and felt very satisfied with the service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

It is great to know that we could pleasantly surprise you with our excellent hospitality. At our hotel, we hold our guests in high regard, and we are happy that we could make you feel special during your stay. I very strongly believe that its people who help in creating an experience, I’m really proud of my team who offered great service accompanied with their warm smile and compassion.

Many thanks once again for taking time to review your experience at the Jaipur Marriott.

My team and I look forward to hosting you again.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jaipur M, General Manager at Jaipur Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your choice of Jaipur Marriott and for taking time to share your experience with us . We regret to learn about your less than perfect experience during your stay. I am disheartened that your experiences have tarnished your impression of the hotel. Let me assure you that this is not a norm and I request you to treat this experience in isolation. I really appreciate your valuable feedback regarding certain lapses in the service and facilities on a few occasions. I have addressed this issue with the relevant teams and assure you that this will not get repeated in future.

I apologize once again for the discomfort you had during your stay and I look forward to your visit again.

Warm Regards,

New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Great price excellent service and the greatest Marriot burger. Loved the dinner buffet. Well priced and wholesome category of Rajasthani, oriental and salads, though the desserts could be better. Also compliments to the service staff for excellent service.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at the Jaipur Marriott Hotel and taking time to review your experience on this forum. I concur with you on the exemplary spread at our 24 hour multi-cuisine restaurant Okra accompanied with warm service. Our Executive Chef and his culinary team of experts utilize all their creative ability to craft such a gastronomic spread. The team at Jaipur Marriott is ecstatic to know that you acknowledged their efforts and loved your stay.
My team and I look forward to hosting you again.