“Great hotel and wonderful service”

Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur
Ranked #36 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Royal Orchid Jaipur was a great stay - great decor, great staff, great food and value for money! If I return to Jaipur this is where I would go to again. This hotel is wonderful in all respects. The breakfast buffet is varied and very good. Other meals are also as good.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Write a ReviewReviews (1,095)

Reviewed 18 August 2014

i am obliged to have seen such generosity of the hotel staff . I went there for an interview with Indigo airlines afterwards I mistakenly forgot my original documents there when I realised this thing back home I called the hotel staff at late night but surprisingly instead of getting irritated staff assured me to find my documents . The very next day I got my documents I hole heartedly thank the staff for such a great help .
"Best wishes"

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was our second stay at the Royal Orchid & couldn't have been better. Last time we had taken the Club Room which was very comfortable & this time, we upgraded ourselves to the Private Pool room which was money well spent as my Kid had a blast!!
The Buffet breakfast is gr8 & the staff is very courteous & helpful. Would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: The Private Pool Rooms are really good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was a nice room but the staff in the restaurant were unattentive. They refused to serve the women until all of the men had their drinks, despite being there first. Also, they were out of many of the liquors needed to make basic drinks like tequila and vodka.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

From our entrance to exit the stay in tge hotel was very pleasant. Hospitality of the staff was very good. Room was excellent and total value for money even more than that. We both were impressed by the ambience of the room. The only thing which was not that good was the breakfast menu but can't complain much about it.
Definitely recommend for a pleasant experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gauravjain3108
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We completed our golden triangle tour at Jaipur as our last stop. We stayed at Hotel Royal Orchid for 2 nights. The hotel didn't look very glamorous from outside but once we had stepped in the hotel was very clean and did take us by surprise. Very friendly staff, we were greeted and swift check in to our rooms. The rooms were spacious and had a purple theme. The bathroom tub had glass walls which meant you can see your bed/tv from the bath tub. This was definitely something very unique from all the hotels i have stayed at. I really liked the layout and design of the room.

At the entrance of the hotel gates, the security man was humble and always greeted me and my wife as we went/coming into the hotel. I do not know his name but i was very touched by his character.

We had buffet breakfast at the hotel and it was good variety. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend anyone to stay at Orchid. Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akhiabroad
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Royal Orchid.

I am pleased to note that our Food, product and services were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur to get us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations.
Regards
Ajit Kumar

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We had an amazing Weekend with my family at Royal Orchid.Kids wanted to use the swimming pool but they had a private pool party so we could not go.The duty Manager was very courteous and helpful.She immediately upgraded our room attached to a pool( room with a private pool)The room & the attached pool was excellent and I think they have one of the best room in jaipur.We all enjoyed a lot,What make our experience truly worthwhile,is the excellent service we have received throughout the stay.During our dinner we all enjoyed the buffet spread specially their live chaat counter & thin Pizza.Over all this was our best stay during our kids summer vacation !!

Room Tip: One has to try their plunge pool room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank NishaSharma1

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Regards