1,350 results
All reviews plunge pool tiger trail close to the airport front office value for money house keeping comfortable stay room service business trip breakfast buffet in room dining great hospitality courteous staff business hotel checking out rooms are nice excellent stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very good. The people the food, the treatment and the ambience everything was great. I stayed at 3rd floor housekeeping staff dharmedra was very courteous and hard working. Front desk associate Ms. Sakshi was very helpful and courteous too. I enjoyed staying at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur. And wish to stay again if I get a chance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
RoyalOrchidjaipur, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur.

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur

At Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Have great experience ,good quality food ,very cooperative staff ,good housekeeping,clean &well maintained,special thanks &special recomendation to sh dharmendra (hk) &rajender(restaurant).thanks for all hospitality.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We traveled in a group of 4 friends and booked 2 rooms here, We reached around 10:30 in the morning and requested an Early check in and the reception promised to give the room by 11:30 AM which was a good gesture. We instead opted to go to the rooftop pool which was great. We ordered food and drinks there and the food was superb. The Service however was super slow. They took almost an hour to bring the food and drinks which was a let down.

Check in was smooth however one thing which was not so great was that the reception girl asked for a credit card to put on the file. I was not carrying one. So they wanted me to settle my in-room dining bills then and there. Every-time the guy came he never used to carry the POS machine and i was not carrying enough cash. I have never ever seen any property doing this thing ever. What if i do not use a credit card? I offered my debit card which they refused and i have no idea why.

Coming to the rooms, they were big and comfortable. Air Conditioning however was not up to the mark. Inspire of me requesting several times they never fixed it,

Breakfast spread was great and the food was Superb. Check out was smooth as well.

The biggest let down was the Housekeeping. They never changed the towels, did not change the sheets in-spite of us putting the leaflet on the bed to request for the sheet change. They did not even bother to replenish the toiletries or empty the Bin. Even the room service was slow everytime we needed service.

All in all it was mixed experience. Not too great , not too bad either.

Will i opt for this place again? May be not as The Fern hotel is a better value for me in the same vicinity.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Hotel Royal Orchid , it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Hotel Royal Orchid
Jaipur

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We had a group travel early September 2018 & what we have is All The Praises.
Under the guidance of Area General Manager Mr. Umesh Tiwari, our group had a wonderful stay.
To start with Reception, staff was attentive, the lobby was spacious and beautifully maintained, We had taken entire property approx 127 rooms for our group and there were no complaints with regards to rooms and food served at the hotel.

It would be unfair if we do not name the staff behind this successful group.

Mr. Takhat Singh Manager F&B was our one point of contact for this group and he managed his duties par excellence with the assistance of Ravinder. Neeraj managed the banqueting part very well so as the restaurant manager Pawan.

Anurag made sure the security arrangements upto the mark.

Nidhi handled the rooming part very well and was present all the times.

Special thanks to Chef Manohar for managing and executing our last minute menu changes with smile.

Overall, it was a great experience. Cheers to Royal Orchid Team

Warm regards
Mukesh Bhalla
Manager Operations - IceGroup India

Room Tip: Take Plunge Pool rooms by paying a bit extra
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RoyalOrchidjaipur, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Mr.Bhalla ,
Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur.

I am pleased to know that the group was satisfied with the services and facilities.

I look forward to meeting you during the next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We had booked a stay online and got a excellent deal with breakfast and dinner.room was spacious and well appointed. This is our second visit and we loved it. Staff was courteous and friendly. Keep the good work. See you soon !!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RoyalOrchidjaipur, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018