“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #17 of 502 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Jaipur, India
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I stayed here, one night . I forgot a cell phone, however the stuff here keep my cell phone for me. It should be very honest and safe hotel. There is a roof top garden restaurant. It is nice view and cheap price, and nice food. I could get hot water all the time. Its located closed to Central bus stop, and rail station, in half km. If you book on line, you can get a free pick up service. The room was good, and cheap! What is a nice and safe hotel! The reception man is so friendly, his name is Karan!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank karandaha
Madhusudan k, Manager at Hotel Jai Maa Palace, responded to this review, 10 February 2016
I would like say thank you to write a review .............

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Jaipur, India
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I booked by telephone and asked the owner if it was possible to fetch me from the train. That was fine for him and he was waiting together with the receptionist at the station with my name on a paper. The room I got is clean and there is lovely hot water after letting the tap run for at least 5 minutes. The staff is helpful. On request I got an extra sheet, toilet paper, and an extra blanket. It appeared to be very chilly at night and I got 3 more blankets in the middle of the night... ;) Rooftop restaurant is nice to sit and eat. Staff (Karan) is friendly and helpful also with giving information about Jaipur and transport. I payed 700 for a room including breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank bleinda
Madhusudan k, Owner at Hotel Jai Maa Palace, responded to this review, 10 February 2016
I would like say thank you to write a review .............
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Friend and I stayed 4 nights, IDR400 per night. Clean room, not the most comfy bed but comfy enough for us not to switch to another room or hotel. Saw a bedbug though. The toilet is ok, good flushing power, sometimes the heater takes a while to work, 5 minutes, (one time, it was 30mins, but I'm ok with cold water). TV has hundreds of channels, so if you need rest, that small and cute TV shall be your bestfriend.

The rooftop restaurant has the freshest food! We have breakfast and supper daily there because food were prepared fresh, and they taste good! It's not easy to find good and cheap food there, and my friend and I are foodies, so we know when a place has good food!

Staff are friendly, from the cook, to the janitor, to the receptionist, Karan. They are helpful. It's a norm in India for auto rickshaw drivers to somehow work with people in the hotel, they get commission and all that, but I didn't think we were cheated in any way. If we were, perhaps just a little, unlike other places in India.

The location is good. I like that there's a mall behind, and the train station is about 5-10 minutes away by foot. Though I must point out that some drivers are confused between Crystal Mall and Crystal Palm. The REAL auto drivers don't really understand English, but have the hotel's map with you or their number, and you'll find your way back.

What surprised us was the laundry. In Southeast Asia, we go by the mass, but here, they go by the number of pieces. Of course the heavier (jeans), the more expensive. I don't like that they write on the labels of my clothes, (inner wear too) but I guess that's just how things are done. It's just the letter "J" for me and "A" for my friend, but I would appreciate my expensive bras are are returned just the way they are before they left. Do take note that this is somehow an external service, not done within the premises, clothes are returned the next day. Clothes don't smell good, but at least the don't smell anymore.

For the price I paid, the food, the staff, the room, the shower, and all that...overall it's a good experience.Would I stay here again? Yup!

Room Tip: We had the room on the 1st floor, just a metre away from the staircase. Despite the location, and th...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Lela B
Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 12 November 2013

we had stayed 1 night and 2 days its just 2000 for the 4 person, The room are very clean, also room services has mind blowing,also his Pick up and Dropping facility is very good also nature of all the staff is fabulous.
Also arrangement of taxi for Jaipur darshan the amount is only 1400/- with all tax.
its low budget and high facility in the hotel Jai MAA Palace.
Thanks a lot all the staff of Hotel Jai Maa Palace.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Love814
jaipur
Reviewed 13 October 2013

we didn't plan where to sleep in advanced and let the riksha driver to take us. first we visited 2 very bad hotels, but then he brought us here! the man in the reception Karen was very welcoming! and we didn't take it for granted! the rooms are spacies and he took care of everything we need - hot water clean! and a recommendation for a great restaurant!
also the roof top garden restaurant is really cool and the lassy is great!!!!

thank you very much Karan and hotel jai maa!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank yarden2013
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed three nights. The rooms are clean enough for the money you pay (we paid 500 for a double). everything else: food, service, location, is thoroughly average.

This hotel is good enough for this price. Nothing more.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Buckaroobanzai1
Bangalore
Reviewed 9 October 2013

the quality i faced here is very good and the facilities recieved here were good and worth your money and the food is really cheap and the quality is very good and i stayed for 2 weeks and the place is veryu close to railway station you have a free pick and drop facility with a safe place to safety for women.Place does not have any disturbances and more over i came during dussera where all other places were crowded and had lots of disturbances. MY SUGGESTION A SAFE AND ECONOMICAL PLACE TO STAY

Room Tip: Large families can stay they also have 10 beds available
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family