“Arco Palace hotel ”

Ranked #119 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Arco Palace hotel ”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Arco Palace hotel on 15/02/2014 and found it a wonderful hotel certainly excellent
Value for money. When I arrived I was warmly greeted by the the 'Maharajah style clad doorman who looked like he
Could keep all safe when needed to! I ate my meals in the first class restaurant and I can personally vouch that
The meals well I have say....second to none in my 7 days of India experience. In fact I have booked this hotel again for another night ..It is not a 5 star hotel but it is modern, clean, comfortable with attentive and friendly staff certainly in the upper best of the mid range hotels, with an excellent modern restaurant I do highly recommend it, do stay, you will be impressed.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank 77Wes

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and 1 day. I arrived here at about 10:30pm from Agra and didn't even have to wait for 10 mins before I was taken to my room which I had already booked over the internet. The restaurant in the 1st floor of the hotel is also very nice and even at 11pm that night I had been offered a lot of dishes to choose from. The ambience and the decoration of the restaurant is also very nice. All the staff were good especially the restaurant manager who was a bengali. Me being a bong too, we two spent a lot of time chatting, He was very friendly and advised on the places which were a must visit and which could be skipped. The quality and the quantity of the food was also great. The rooms and the washrooms are also very neat and clean. The view from my balcony was also great. It is a nice place to stay for anyone visiting the Pink City and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 05shamim
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel for two nites after seeing rooms on net but left the hotel in mrng only. My pickup was frm sindhi camp that was done by a indica , cab was on tym. I booked a suite which cost me Rs 2500 per nyt
as I reached the hotel the man on reception Mr. Girdhari gave me cold look as the token of welcome. When I told him about my reservation fr a suite he started doing the paper work.i requested him to show me the room before check in. That guy showed me two rooms on second floor
As I hv already seen the rooms online, it took me a second to figure out that the intelligent person want to cheat me with a standard room in place of suite.i told him to show me the room with the amenities I saw online.Then he took me to room no. 118 which was similar to the room tht I saw online. But the room was not same as in pics that I saw online as gr8 photo edit is done. Room was not clean , dirty bedsheets, old furnishing, small bathroom, crack on walls. At the tym I checked in TV was nt working. Aftr calling 3 to 4 tyms room service came fr tv , and hot water.in bathroom western toilet's jetspray was nt working.But he told tht it will come after some tym automatically.hot wate came, but tv still dead and toilet had no solution . My first tea in the hotel came after 45 minutes which was vry replaced as they also gave some ants with tha cups. Utensils and toilet amenities were unclean. Then in the evening I went fr some shopping .when I returned and again complained about those things in reception , he gave me a look as I m lying . Then Mr.abhimanyu came the only name u can rely on in this hotel.he came to my room he chcked and changed the room to 117.
The second room which u can see in oline pictures again with lot of photo edit. it was late night so i went to sleep
in mrng again there was no hot water in bathroom. Again I requested room service fr more than 4 times.then I jus screamed on the phone....and activated the staff. Then vry big team of room service ppl came into my room .different ppl each tym, 8 to 9 tyms.every tym they assured me tht they are sending the concerned person.
in the end they offered me with a hot water bucket.after getting ready I left the breakfast which was free.
And Chcked out of the hotel, shifted to some other place.
also attaching some pics hv a look frm both the rooms. These are the same suits frm the online gallery

• Stayed January 2014
7 Thank sapient17
Sirohi, India
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I experienced very comfortably here. Staff is very humble. Food is also nice. Looking of hotel very attractive. Location of hotel is very easy and very good. rates of rooms tarrif are genuine. I think it is a nice hotel.
Amar Chand Rawal
Chief Manager
SBBJ SIROHI

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Although the booking was made for this hotel but they cancelled at the last moment. However they arranged accommodation in a different hotel and that was okay type. The cancellation on the ate of travel was very uncomfortable and could have been avoided by the hotel people.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I have stayed in Hotel Arco Palace on Dec. 11, 2013 and check out on Dec. 13, 2013. When I have arrived at Hotel Arco, I have welcomed in excellent manner. The hospitality and room services are excellent. I have picked from railway station. My tariff is 1600 Rs. and they have given complementary breakfast + bed tea.

Thanks to Hotel Arco Palace.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed 24 December 2013

That was an excellent experience to stay in Hotel Arco Palace in Jaipur. The welcome drink was very good for travelling refreshment. My Room no. 204 was clean and very new fully loaded with all the latest amenities. The staff was very co-operative and they offered me dinner in very mannered way. My checking date was Dec 18, 2013 and checkout date was Dec 22, 2013.
The extra bedding was absolutely free.

I always recommend this hotel to all my friends and even the tourists reading right now.

Thank you Hotel Arco Palace staff and management team.

Room Tip: Rooms are available 24/7 and nearest location from bus stand and railway station in Jaipur. Plus poi...