“Loyality member of lalit since last 3 years”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of The Lalit Jaipur

The Lalit Jaipur
Ranked #36 of 377 Hotels in Jaipur
“Loyality member of lalit since last 3 years”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

On opening of Lalit Jaipur I went there for dinner in Baluchi .it was nice experience. Later they made me a loyalty member .on coupen I went to Lalit new delhi also. I continued membership till date .but in june I had a bitter experience. They changed staff .a person called Niranjan Kumar misbehaved with us .stopped us from using card.i lodged comlaint with FB manager. I lodged a complaint also with management but of no result. NOW I WILL ADVISE ALL TO NOT BECOME A LOYALTY MEMBER .THEY GIVE COUPENS OF STAY IN OFF SEASON .ROOM TARIFF TO LOYALTY MEMBER ARE QUOTED HIGHER THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE. I DO NOT PROMOTE ANY BODY TO GO TO LALIT

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank King V
Piiyush, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this review, 7 September 2014

Namaskar !

I take this opportunity to thank you for considering us – The Baluchi Restaurant Jaipur for your dining experience and taking out your most valuable time to share your feedback on this renowned platform. This is in receipt of your feedback , i sincerely apologize for your bitter experience as narrated and assure you that the same has been taken up very strongly with the concerned individual with corrective actions.

I request you to please treat the mentioned incident in isolation and give us another opportunity of serving you. Do write in to me ( pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit, it would be a pleasure to personally overlook and create an experience enabling us to bestow the same trust & faith in our brand .

Best Wishes and Kind Regards – Piiyush Kapoor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

we recently went to lalit and the experince was nice.The hotel is just newly opened.The rooms are pretty nice and big.The service of the hotel is also very nice be it the room service or the house keeping mr vijay k at the concierge is a nice guy.the check in process was also smooth.We dined only twice and both the times we went to baluchi which is on the 2nd floor for dinner and the food is amazing i never thought i would get such good food in jaipur the dal baluchi is as good as the dal bukhara in itc.I would like to give 10/10 to this restaurant and the chef is also quite young he goes by the name of mr jassi.The breakfast was also nice in their coffeshop.Overall a nice place to visit with your family and friends and once again the service is very good

Room Tip: If you are a senior citizen or having walking problem i would suggest don't go for the room whic...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Namaskar !

I take this opportunity to thank you for considering us – The Lalit Jaipur for your stay and taking out your most valuable time to share your feedback on this renowned platform.

Our motto is to cater to the very basic need of our valued customers and to give them a home away from home experience.

We look forward to your next your next visit and the joy of serving you. Do write in to me ( pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next, it would be a pleasure to personally overlook your entire stay and to carve out an experience to cherish for a long time to come.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during the busy weekend (15-17th Aug)..Thr arrival was extremely good with aarti tika and independence themed welcome drinks..The Manager was kind enough to offer us an early check in and the room was extremely comfortable too..The food, swimming pool, health club and spa were all excellent.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Its_joshua
Piiyush, General Manager at The Lalit Jaipur, responded to this review, 26 August 2014

Namaskar !

It is an absolute pleasure to learn of your beautiful experience and i take this opportunity on behalf of my entire team to thank you for your wonderful feedback on this global podium enabling guest from around the world to view your experience.

In our quest to excel we at The Lalit Suri Hospitality group believe in making a guest feel at home catering to his/her bare necessity which is warm and courteous service, My wonderful team is the secret behind every magical experience and an ecstatic Guest.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Please do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) it would be a pleasure meeting you in person.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I spent couple days at Lalit Jaipur... totally floored by the level of responsiveness of the staff... Brilliant décor and you get the flavour of Rajasthan within the hotel... Rooms are spacious and well lit....

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Namaskar !

It gives me great pleasure to learn of your wonderful stay experience and i sincerely thank you for taking out your valuable time to share this beautiful feedback.

We have a beautiful hotel which is surely incomplete without this wonderful team of mine that not only goes that extra mile but goes to any extent to ensure and churn-out happier customers every-time.

We eagerly await your next visit and the joy of serving you . Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) and would personally ensure to make your stay even more memorable than the last one.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Each review that gets written has feelings involved either positive or not so positive. While one can't measure the extent of joy or sadness one feels, a review helps you understand how different situations are handled and whether or not they match your expectations should the incident occur with you. Knowing this very well and after reading not so great reviews about lalit Jaipur, the property was short listed for a 2 night stay for 2 reasons- lack of alternatives as everything was sold out and the other - good reviews about the food. The only negative review one read for lalit was about a theft that took place but one can overlook that as a 1 off incident. With that - he bags were packed and so we checked in. Everything appeared fine on the face of it till evening set in and my daughter and me decided to hit the swimming pool. Pool little soul was shocked to see a gang of rowdies jerking their flab off in the water. This is something I managed to put my head around and told the kiddo that people are here to have fun just like us but the next sight left me totally agast. A fully clothed woman decides to give her kid of few months a splash and submerges herself draped in her saari and kid in her diaper along with. What bemused me was the management appeared totally helpless in implementing the pool etiquette and were seen with folded hands in front of these guests. One wonders why. This was enough for us to retire to our room and order a nice meal from in room dining before the dinner Buffett but only to be slapped with an expired mustard. On getting this to the attention of the reception, the following reply was solicited. " o sir, this has JUST expired today." This was enough to tell me that customer service and hospitality is a name that lalit is not familiar with and I left the place very well knowing that the sooner this vacation gets over, the better. From there on it was shoddy service of multiple phone calls either not getting answered not requests getting fulfilled. Needless to say I was the happiest at check out. So, anyone looking for a good holiday in Jaipur, the lalit should not even be your last choice.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Sukhpal K
Dear Guest ,

Namaskar !

At the outset let me start by thanking you for choosing to stay with us at The LaLit Jaipur and taking time out to highlight the most appalling experience as shared by you , Please accept my sincerest apologies and a personal assurance that we as a team would surely turn things around. Your experience as shared has clearly outlined the need for training of individual team members on customer handling and mapping processes on customer centric focus areas.

I sincerely request you to kindly treat the above incident in isolation and give us another opportunity of serving you. Do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) if there is anything I can do to make you return to The Lalit Jaipur and resurrect the highest level of faith in you for our brand.

Chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stayed at the hotel for three days as part of a conference. The room is lovely. The bathroom is designed beautifully- in fact one of the nicer arrangements I have seen in a 5 star property. The suitcases are kept inside and the wardrobe is also inside the huge bathroom which makes it very convenient. The food was generic 5 star food. At the conference banquet it was sad that not a single local dish was served.
The spa and swimming pool are beautiful.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Namaskar !

It is indeed a pleasure to learn of your wonderful experience and i appreciate you taking out your valuable time from your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback.

Traditionally Modern, Subtly Luxurious & Distinctly The Lalit . The architecture , the ambiance , the atmosphere of this place truly showcases our roots which is very evident and visible even in our service Deliverables. The hotel is built keeping in mind the very basic needs of our guests to give a home away from home feeling.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Please do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit or if i could be of any assistance , it would be an absolute pleasure serving you.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I am travel agent and stayed with my family to experience the Lalit hospitality. The rooms are beautiful especially the courtyard facing rooms. Rooms are quire spacious but a glass window could have been placed instead of a wall between a room and bathroom. Now the negative point we faced:

1. As a travel agent i requested for an upgrade which was not given. You never face these kind of problems with Taj, Starwood or Oberoi. I never understand why Lalit chain is so rigid of upgrading the rooms when rooms are available.

2. Upon arrival, no welcome drink was served. 1st room was given after 10 minutes and 2nd room was given after 1 hour which was promised that the room will be ready in 10-15 minutes.

3. At the 24 x 7 coffee shop, though food is excellent, but the staff needs more training. We ordered a burger and no ketchup was served. We ordered a pizza and no flakes and oregano were served. These small issues needs an improvemment.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Namaskar !

At the outset let me start by thanking you for choosing to stay with us at The LaLit Jaipur. I sincerely thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing this piece of information which clearly outlines the training needs and maps the scope of areas for improvement so as to enhance every guest experience.

The feedback as shared by you would certainly be escalated down to the team with a proper analysis of the incident and corrective actions put in place so as to ensure the same is eradicated from the grass root level.

Would request you to kindly treat this incidence in isolation and give us another opportunity of serving you. Please do write in to me (pkapoor@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit , I personally would ensure to overlook the details of your stay with a complete turnaround in service.