Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$89
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
FindHotel
US$86
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
4,227 results
All reviews kids club jal mahal lake view amber fort water palace abhishek sharma small balcony the general manager nice pool puppet show dinner buffet special mention swimming pool excellent hotel main city special thanks restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019

I stayed at the Trident Jaipur for the second time. the fact that the welcome of the guests is done with a traditional "namaste" is worth noticing. It was a relaxing and rejuvenating experience, even without having availed their spa services. The general ambience of the place contained such calm and serenity that we could feel the peace within despite handling our business concerns which had brought us to Jaipur. Let me begin with the amazing sunrise over the lake across the road. The balcony view of the sunrise was breath-taking and reminded us of divinity in nature. The aroma and aesthetics maintained all over the property, including the restrooms, were reflective of the commendable upkeep of professional standards. Providing the toothbrush kits containing toothbrushes in different colours for a couple was really thoughtful. Every service and facility was marked with the focus of the establishment on minute details with regard to the guests’ experience at the Trident. We were touched by the warmth of hospitality as well as the personalized services. Sana at the front desk and Archana from housekeeping were especially forthcoming in their assistance. Zubin dished out customized culinary delights for us at the restaurant and Yuvraaj served them with pleasant courtesy. The general manager, Mr. Abhishek Sharma, certainly deserves accolades for such well-maintained infrastructure and services. His professional sincerity and integrity was quite evident in our personal interaction with him. We left Jaipur with fond memories of the city and the hotel, and we look forward to relishing the experience in near future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking out time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the team especially Sana, Archana, Zubin and Yuvraj. We are indebted to you for your generous feedback - it's feedback from discerning and loyal patrons such as yourself that reaffirms our belief at Trident hotels that people are our key assets.

It is great to note that you enjoyed the hotel’s location opposite Mansagar lake. Additionally, I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the room, staff, hospitality and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve cuisine and provide you such a wonderful experience. I have shared your compliments with the team and they are delighted to know that their assistance meant so much to you. I'm certain that this will motivate the team to go the extra mile for guests all the time.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Jaipur.

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

Staying at Trident Lake facing was absolutely different experience. It’s old built building with hardly any changes done recently but I wonder it was built in so meticulously and modern way as per needs of today ! Courtesy of front desk and dinning hall staff is par excellence. As we entered the hotel , we were made comfortable in lobby and front desk staff came to us where we were sitting and did all formalities there only, while we enjoyed the welcome drink.
Dining hall staff especially Mr Chakshu Raj and Mr Karan were superb hosts.
Room service is prompt and perfect.
Viewing Jal Mahal from balcony of our Lake facing room was quite an experience.. during day time as well as in the night.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team especially Chakshuraj and Karan. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality and location offered to you at our hotel. The staff is truly pleased to have been able to serve and provide you such a wonderful experience.

It is our endeavor to do all we can to ensure that every guest feels welcomed and receives service that is friendly, attentive and timely. I'm certain that this will motivate them to go the extra mile for guests all the time. The team and I look forward to the pleasure of seeing you again at Trident, Jaipur and creating many more such memories for you.

Reviewed 17 October 2019

The hospitality Trident Jaipur offered is unparalleled with their friendly staff and helpful front desk members. The place is good with kids as they can run around the big open ground, soak in the sun, relax in the pool and have really good food. I was impressed by the way the staff had organized various activities for the children including baking sessions. The location is absolutely spot on to visit the lovely forts and enjoy the sunset point under 15 min from the hotel. We had selected the lake view rooms and the view was breathtaking. I have shared a few pics from the room.
My spouse and children loved the hospitality and the amenities it has to offer. Very reasonable distance from the airport will adds to the value proposition for such a beautiful place.
The place is recommended for family and couples alike.

Trip type: Travelled with family

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the entire team. We are truly humbled by your kind and wonderful words of praise for the entire team who made your stay very comfortable and looked after you really well. I would like to thank you for the gracious appreciation to the staff, hospitality, pool, location and cuisine offered to you at our hotel. The chef is truly pleased to have been able to serve delicious cuisine and provide you such a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

Anyone who has spent two mins researching should know not to expect the Trident to be the newest, flashiest hotel on the block. It is old, a little dated, but still in good condition with everything working. If you turn up with the right expectations you will not be disappointed.

Staff are very friendly and helpful, though service could be a little quicker at times.

The only complaint would be the tiny (literally about 100ml) plastic bottles of water provided at breakfast. This is a crazy use of single use plastic, especially in a country plagued by rubbish - please drop these immediately, absolutely zero excuse for them.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank adambO7541DB

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

I have duly acknowledged your comment with regards to the usage of plastic bottles at breakfast buffet. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. Allow me to assure you that these aspects will be looked into with due seriousness to take necessary corrective action immediately and ensure that we do not have such occurrences with our guests in future.

Reviewed 16 October 2019

We stayed in Trident Jaipur for two nights while touring the golden triangle in India. The hotel was just what we needed after several busy days of sightseeing.

The room was delightful, the staff were exceptional and the food was great too. From the greeting until check out, the team couldn't do enough to make sure our stay was excellent.

Thank you very much!

Room tip: Rooms on the higher floors are advisable as they offer great views of the Jal Mahal.
Date of stay: October 2019
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019