“Fantastic Experience”

ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
Ranked #14 of 393 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel is truly luxurious. It smells great, the rooms are awesome, and the service is top notch. The gym is very nice and the pool is clean. Bathrooms are great. The Peshawari restaurant is a bit over-priced though - it's more expensive than a restaurant in America!!!

The only small complaint I have is that the hotel is so big that it takes me a long time to get from one place to the other. Also, the doorman hustled me a bit by taking my bags which I placed in the side while I was checking out even though I wanted to carry them myself and demanded money from me from wheeling it a few meters! When I went in the car, he insisted for me to pay for his service and he won't leave so I decided to give him something in the end. He's the guy at the front of the hotel with a handlebar mustache.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's close to the pool stairs, restaurant, or lobby!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and posting a review on our hotel and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Needless to mention that we have made a note of your observations regarding the door man and express my apology. I would like to assure you that we have taken necessary action to prevent such recurrences in future.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Thanking you,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The care and detailing that ITC staff looks after impresses me every time i stay with them. I was most touched by their gesture of presenting us with a cake on check out which was for our younger son, who though was not with us but had stayed with them LAST year on the same date to celebrate his birthday. They remembered it. God Bless !

Room Tip: Have always slept like a baby in their quiet and peaceful rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your
expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Thank you for the kind words appreciating the cake for your younger son on his birthday.bWe do hope he had a great time on his birthday and enjoyed the cake.

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't let the low rates fool you. This is a luxury hotel with all the bells and whistles. The rooms are beautiful, the service is first rate and the restaurants are very good. If this hotel was in America the rates would be four fold higher. Clean, friendly, comfortable and affordable -- you can't ask for anything more than that from a hotel. If they have it available, upgrade to the executive club level, which will get you an upgraded room and access to the executive club which has complementary drinks and food.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William J
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC RAJPUTANA!

I wish to thank you ever so much for taking out your time and effort in sharing your experience during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana.

Whilst I am delighted to know that you enjoyed yours stay with us, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Thank you for choosing ITC RAJPUTANA once again for your visit to the city and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and your continued good wishes.

Kind regards

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel was much more than a usual Sheraton in quality,. We arrived very early by train and had a late train out. In both cases they worked with us so we weren't homeless working around check in/check out rules.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanking you,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

beautiful property, great service and lovely food....had an awesome time with family and friends.
special mention of the room service staff Mr Hukam , made us feel like royalty.

Anyone travelling to Jaipur on a holiday, must pick on this hotel.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms offer a great view of the pool. But all rooms are so well kepy and maintained its...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a heartening Review.

We are indeed grateful for such a lovely review . It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the ITC Rajputana. We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Had so much fun... Great service, good response and warm welcome... Had such a great time with friends, good food, nice music, great place to roam around also... must visit this place if you are on a vacation, holiday or a trip, with friends, family solo, restaurant environment is so good...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for taking out some of your valuable time and posting your feedback on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and thank you for appreciating the overall services of the Hotel.

I have shared your compliments with my team and they are extremely inspired with your kind words.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and stay with us again on your next visit.

Assuring you of our best attention,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had a great stay in Jaipur and staff at the Sheraton help make it so, especially great service from the Asst. Manager, Front Desk (Rashpal Padam) and the Asst. Manager Food and Beverage, Abbinav Garg. They both went beyond their duties to make us comfortable and add to our experience. The food was great and one young waiter pre-empted our needs after recognizing and remembering what we liked. So much so we commended him to his superiors.

Room Tip: great happy Hour 6-8pm
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel.

Thank you for your recent review on your stay with us. It gives us immense pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback about our hotel and services. It is our utmost endeavour to provide every possible comfort to our guests and give a Luxury Experience.

We are delighted to know that you had a great stay and thank you for especially appreciating the services of Ms Rashpal Padam and Mr Abhinav Garg. They were extremely delighted to hear from you and have conveyed their gratitiude.

Thank you once again and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.