4,524 results
All reviews peshawari restaurant beautiful lobby guest relations pool side beautiful hotel special thanks breakfast buffet welcome drink front office courteous staff excellent hospitality railway station wonderful stay rooms are spacious the heart of the city delicious food comfortable stay
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay with itc . All staff were good ..... Mr. Dharmesh and mr. bhawani and miss khushnuma was very kind ......helping out for all the problems. And Mr. Keshav was there for helping out for the check in process ....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay. It is indeed a pleasure to know that associates are attentive and supportive and are delivering excellence in service.

Your appreciative sentiments has been passed on to Mr. Dharmesh, Mr. Bhawani, Ms Khushnuma and Mr. Keshav Ritesh. They were extremely delighted and touched with your kind words of appreciation.

We truly thank you for your feedback and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights during my business trip to Jaipur. I was blown away with the hospitality. The entrance was under renovation so wasn't quite a good sight but the welcome at the reception was nice with a traditional tika on the forehead by the hotel staff and a healthy Jamun drink, the health benefits of which were written alongside. The stay was comfortable and cozy for whatever time I spent in the hotel. The check-in was quick with the assistance of Mr.Keshav and Ms.Priya. I would want to especially mention Ms.Khushnuma Qureshi and Ms.Hemangi from the front office who were very helpful to me during my stay. I was hurt and had an injury on my arm which required a dressing change daily. Ms.Khushnuma not only changed the dressing but always took an account of my health when she spotted me in the hotel. She took me around the hotel to show the facilities and services which the property offered. I did have dinner on one night after her recommendation at the Peshawari restaurant and it was amazing. There was a 21st anniversary celebration fest going on and I did get one main course dish on the house to my surprise. Being a work trip, there was little time that I could spend in the hotel while being awake. I'd love to come back here on a leisure trip next time or may be find more leisure time during the next work trip. All the best to the hotel and a heart felt thanks to all the warm, smiling and helpful team of staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you so much for such a heartening Review. It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay at the ITC Rajputana. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours and I thank you for appreciating the services of our team.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We went with our family to explore jaipur and stayed with ITC rajputana. The hotel lobby was amazing and this would have to be the best large hotel I stayed in. The service is impeccable , its one of the best hotel u can stay I india the staff is very helpful specially geeta from front desk. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from ITC Rajputana - A Luxury Collection Hotel !

It give us great pleasure to know that overall you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. Thank you for especially appreciating the the overall services of the hotel and the staff.

The entire team feels privileged and honored by your kind words of appreciation. We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and stay with us on your next visit

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 4days every staff is very helpful excellent front desk beautiful ladies serving welcome drink with traditional tika on the time of checkin I came itc rajputana for celebrating my birthday every staff celebrated my birthday with pink velvet cake and they gave me flower bouquet which was very thankful to them I really appreciate to them to making my day special thanks to miss himangi front desk staff she was very helpful at every time with beautiful smile and Mahima varsha always attended us and bell Boy Dharmesh excellent hotel with amazing facilities...thanks from Monica marinez

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ITC Rajputana , A Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur !

Thank you for taking the time and effort to provide us with your invaluable feedback.
At ITC Hotels we strive to inculcate a culture of care among our associates and I am pleased to note that the team rose to the occasion. This will undoubtedly motivate us further to display more such 'Moments of Truth". I have shared your appreciation with my team, they were extremely delighted to hear from you.

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to ITC Rajputana.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have to say that I loved this hotel, it could not have better service. When you arrive, they greet you with the most delicious flower tea and check-in is fast!!!

I love the traditional aspect of this place and how everyone is dressed up, the girls are all wearing the saris and are very polite.

Breakfast, the pool, the rooms were all amazing with lots of Marble around.

I will def stay here again.

Daniel

Room Tip: All rooms are good! Don't be picky because you are in India!!!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ITC Rajputana , A Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur !