We spent two beautiful days at the Rambagh Palace hotel and the hotel service, staff, food all exceeded our expectations. Without exaggeration, this was the best weekend trip in a long time and ALL of us left with huge smiles on our faces (though we so did not want to leave :(). The staff was excellent, kind, courteous, welcoming-definitely things you would expect in every luxury hotel but what set them apart is their eager to please attitude and the genuine smiles on their faces helping you out. The staff thinks of things before you think you need it-pure, spoilt luxury. After my swim, the spa lady offered to dry my costume, blow dry and deep condition my hair, got me jute slippers at the jacuzzi because I had walked out bare foot. At the dining area, I got complimentary mango juice from the orchard, because the waiter thought I will enjoy it, all of us got complimentary and extremely delicious chef made ice cream so rich that it melted in my mouth. Our trip combined the best elements of different holidays – a pinch of heritage retreat, a dash of fitness retreat, a soupcon of bumming around the outdoor pool– to make a very appealing potpourri. Throw in history, culture, luxury, service complete with spa treatments, delicious, coma inducing massages, and sumptuous dinners in the most gorgeous, romantic palatial settings and you have exactly what we experienced. Drinks are served at sunset over folk dancers swaying to the tune of Rajasthani music and dinner overlooks the stunning Moti Doongri palace. Bliss. What more can a girl ask for?
And we got a ride in the open top heritage car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur