No business ethics. we stayed there for 6 nights and paid almost 3 lacs but they just could not resist deceptively charging me couple of thousand rupees more in currency conversion. I specifically asked them to charge me in indian currency but later i found my credit card is charged in dollars with lot less than market rate. what a scam!
the facility is also not 5 star standard, especially the bathrooms. thats why we did not see may guests around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces: Established in 1901, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia's largest and finest group of hotels, comprising over 119 hotels in 61 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in the Maldives, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Grand Palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm Indian hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. For over a century, The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, the iconic flagship has set a benchmark for fine living with exquisite refinement, inventiveness and warmth. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's premier business house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rambagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Taj Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Hotel Jaipur
- Rambagh Palace Jaipur
- Rambagh Hotel Jaipur