The Oberoi Rajvilas
Treebo Bliss(Jaipur)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,538 results
All reviewsabhishek sharmasunken baththe general managerhindu templeprivate gardenluxury tentsindian restaurantrose petalspeacocks roamingan oasismain buildingbeautiful hotelnew delhifour poster bedlike royaltygolden trianglethe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I had gone for a business trip to Jaipur in Spring'14. The stay at Rajvilas made the trip all the more memorable. I wasn't deprived of any commodity and the staff being very courteous, polite and ever-ready to help was indeed a cherry on the top. The ambiance of the place gives you a royal feel in itself like you're actually dining midst the Rajahs of the past. I am not the one to try new food and immediately grow a fondness for it, but the scrumptious food made me think otherwise. I highly recommend this to all visiting Jaipur.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Anshul K, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at The Oberoi Rajvilas .

It is my pleasure to read such a wonderful review of your stay with us. I am glad that the hotel, the cuisine and the service were all up to your expectations. It is our constant endeavor to create experiences which become memories for a lifetime. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed culinary skills of our Chefs and the food exceeded your expectations. It will be my privilege to share your generous praise with the concerned team members. I am sure that your kind words will inspire them to achieve higher levels of excellence.

We hope that we will soon get an opportunity to welcome you back to The Oberoi Rajvilas.

Regards

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was staying there in the month of july for 2 nights. It was a beautiful property gives the feeling of royal experience. Staffs was coperative.I had the Rajasthani food which was very great experience for me especially Dal Baati.service was also good just only the problem was I got my wake up call after 10 minutes the time given by me and Jaipur city is best place for the travel.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read your kind comments regarding your stay with us and that the entire experience, especially you enjoyed Dal Baati which is our Rajasthani cuisine specialty . The hotel is designed with the elegant décor and minute detailing adds to the feeling of luxury. I am pleased to know that these were appreciated by you during your stay.

I acknowledge your comments regarding delay in wake up call. Thank you so much for your feedback.Please rest assured that I have already addressed the same with the concerned department .

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to The Oberoi Rajvilas very soon.

Regards

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Indian is known to be best in providing hospitality and this hotel lives up to its expectation. For me it was a real surprise as have travelled all across the world and always belevied that Indian hotel services are better than others felt that Rajvilas provides the best service whole of India and across the world.

Staff was very keen to fulfill your requirements and travel extra miles to fulfill it. You don't feel like going out of the property as they have all the facilities like spa, swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts etc. to engage you with multi cousine resteraunt where chef will fulfill your requirements even it's not part of standard menu. You will get surprises every day as staff observes your lkes/dislikes and provide service accordingly.

If visiting jaipur then Rajvilas is the place to be.

Room Tip: All rooms are good if wishes travel less as the property is in 32 acres then chose a room closer to the resteraunt.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read your feedback with reference to your stay at the Oberoi Rajvilas. It is my pleasure that you enjoyed staying with us and the product, service and cuisine were to your liking.

The hotel does indeed offer beautiful spa, swimming pool, golf course and tennis courts as especially mentioned by you. However, we believe that it is our efficient and dedicated team which set us apart. Your kind words regarding our service will be gladly shared with all team members at the hotel.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back to the Oberoi Rajvilas.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Yes India is overwhelming at times so even more of a reason to stay in this fabulous oasis. The tented villas was spectacular. the pool and spa refreshing since the weather can be stifling. The service was excellent throughout the property and I highly recommend

Room Tip: Peacocks are loud....get over it
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Texasfan1
Anshul K, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Rajvilas for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services.

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the setting of the resort quality of accommodation especially our tented villa.The swimming pool and Spa is indeed one of the most beautiful and serene places in the hotel along with the beautifully manicured gardens. However, we believe that it is our efficient and dedicated team which set us apart. Your kind words regarding our service will be gladly shared with all team members at the hotel.

We are proud to have you as an ambassador of The Oberoi Rajvilas and Oberoi Hotels and Resorts and look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at this lovely setting. Amazing gardens, birds and peacocks roaming around freely. Rooms were fantastic and their entire complex was typically set in Rajput style. Lovely library chill room, nice pool and lovely restaurants - would def come back to this :-)

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank RJDBP17
Anshul K, General Manager at The Oberoi Rajvilas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so happy to know that you were thoroughly impressed by the setting of the resort with beautiful landscaped gardens. Our gardens with several birds including the immensely popular peacocks significantly contribute to the charm of our resort.