The 2 nights @ Chokhi Dhani were one of the happiest moment in my life.
I have difficulty quantifying my experience there, it is a memory I will remember for decades to come... 2 days in my life I'd never wish to forget.
For those who dislike rambling, the pictures below should speak a thousand words,
(1) Jovial Indian village carnival all-in-one
(2) Traditional fanfare of dance, music and simple fun!
(3) Elephant + Camel + Donkey rides!
(4) Astrology, Palmist who speaks perfect English
(5) Grandma making Roti which taste Soooooo authentic that I cannot help but to say "Bahut Accha!"
(6) Traditional Indian village setting
(7) A completely random restaurant name Aarogo Sa! :)
It is such a fun place that I frequently day-dream about it sitting in my office desk...
Can anyone afford to miss Chokhi Dhani? Answer: No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani, a unique Village Resort. Chokhi Dhani literally means a "fine hamlet" i.E. A quintessential ethnic village that offers an ideal pastoral experience. Away from the urban life the idyllic cottages and suites in the resort give the right blend of traditions - modern amenities in typical ethnic environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Chokhi Dhani Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chokhi Dhani Hotel Jaipur
- Choki Dhani Jaipur
- Chokhi Dhani Jaipur