“Excellent stay, nice rooms and people”
Review of Jas Vilas

Jas Vilas
Ranked #5 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The rooms are gorgeous and very clean. It's easy to feel at home. Service is excellent and people are very helpful. The restaurant is very good. We consider it the best place to eat in Jaipur (from our experience) and the ambiance is very nice. For breakfast try a "massala omelet"...

Room Tip: Rooms in front of the garden are quite nice!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I spent 4 nights in this beautiful hotel and enjoyed my stay very much. It is the perfect place to relax after sightseeing! The rooms are spacious, very clean and nicely furnished. All spaces are beautifully decorated with lovely fabrics, wall paintings and tasteful furniture. All the details make this hotel very cosy and personal! Great!
The Hotel has a lovely garden with wonderful flowers and plants and a well kept pool. It's a pleasure sitting by the pool or on one of the lovely verandas in front of the rooms having a drink, daydreaming or reading a book....The great restaurant with open-air dining serves excellent food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) The breakfast is very delicious. On one night a fabulous indian buffet was set up! The curries were outstanding! I had all my meals at the hotel, as it was so tasty....:)
Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is very personal as it is a family-run hotel!
I highly recommend to stay at Jasvilas!
I felt very comfortable and would have loved staying a bit longer...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My family and I spent two nights there. The bedroom was charming, comfortable and neat. The patio is so peaceful and pleasant that sometimes we didn't want to go out from the hotel. Wi fi is available in all the facilities. All the waiters are helpful, professional and friendly. I'm eager to go back to Jaipur only to stay there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This place is absolutely beautiful - it has a wonderful garden (with resident peacocks) and flowerpots everywhere with the decor reminiscent of Rajasthani temples. It is run by a wonderful couple who have excellent English and can't do enough for you. It also has a beautiful looking swimming pool also it was already too cool when I visited to use it. The food is delicious. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We arrived at Jas Vilas tired and worn out and found an unexpected gem in the heart of Jaipur. We are a family of 5 and stayed in interconnecting rooms. The place is beautiful and very relaxing and the owners welcoming and warm. They are happy to help in any way they can. A real treasure of a place and I look forward to another stay but for longer next time. A highlight of our India holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank EmmaH493
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Amidst all the hustle and bustle of Jaipur Jas Vilas is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. As soon as you enter the drive with it's overhanging greenery you know this hotel has something special. The owners and staff could not be more helpful. The hotel is immaculately kept with lovely garden areas. The food is excellent. However, the pinnacle is the courtyard area with gardens, cascading flowers, pool, colourful murals and dining area. My wife and I had dinner here and felt we had been transported to a romantic Hollywood film set. If you are in Jaipur this is the only place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank PaulH2222
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We visited Jaipur in Aug 2013 for our honeymoon and i must say Jas Vilas exceeded our expectations on every front. I must thank Mr & Mrs Mahendra Singhji for making our honeymoon an amazing experience.

On my personal request Mahendra Singhji kindly agreed to give us the beautiful room on the top floor. We were received at the railway station by the Jas Vilas chauffeur on time. The room was immaculate and room service was fantastic. Mr and Mrs Mahendra Singhji are a very kind hearted and sweet couple who received us with a lot of warmth and affection. I had the pleasure of speaking to Mahendra Singhji during our checkout and felt glad to have chosen Jas Vilas. Never did we feel away from home since we were looked after extremely well. Since it was off-peak season we were also allowed a late checkout for which we remain grateful. Since we were newly married Mrs Mahendra Singhji gave my wife a beautiful gift as a souvenir which was very sweet and invited us back again when we would have our kids :)))

Finally when we were on our way to Jaisalmer from Jaipur the manager at Jas Vilas Mr Jitendra called me up to inform that i had forgotten my watch ( A gift from my uncle ) and wanted to know how he could courier it to me. Even before i returned back from Rajasthan my watch had reached my house in Bangalore. While we certainly enjoyed our stay at Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Udaipur, Jas Vilas in Jaipur remains our joint favourite along side Otara in Jodhpur.

So here is what i have to say my friends

"When in Jaipur trust me stay at Jas Vilas, It feels like just like home"

Thanks again Mr & Mrs Mahendra Singhji for everything.

Jitendra & Hemasree

Room Tip: The top floor room if available is perfect for couples
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple