OYO 7238 Hotel Mansarovar Palace
Treebo Grand(Jaipur)
  • Breakfast included
Sapphire Inn(Jaipur)
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The room was good. They managed to switch us to another room because I asked for a regular western toilet style. The only negative point was that wifi only works at the reception. There was a wedding cerimony going on, to which I was lucklily invited to join. Not sure how the noise could have disturbed if I wanted to rest though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Ricardo C
Reviewed 11 November 2013

If budget is in your mind, yet you don't want to compromise on the cleanliness; this hotel is one of the better option you have around Jaipur. The hotel is located in Mansarovar area which is around 12 KM from from Jaipur city railway station; however Durgapura railway station is around 5 KM.

I paid Rs. 472 per night for a non AC room, which considering the room & services is quite a deal!

The hotel is located in the middle of nowhere hence there are no restaurant options nearby except it's own in house restaurant, which I must say is not great, but manageable. The room service is efficient & the hotel staff is courteous.

The transportation to/ fro hotel is a problem as you may not be able to get auto/ taxi readily available; however if you've your own vehicle; this may not be a problem at all.

The non AC rooms are on 3rd floor (at least the one given to me) & the sad part is the hotel does not have a lift.

Overall the property is 2 star; however for the price I paid & for the quality of rooms, I'll add 1 star extra. Additionally I'd like to add 1 more star for the cleanliness, services & staff; hence 4 star overall rating. I am adding few photos to enable you to make your own judgement calls about this property.

Room Tip: Avoid road facing room as it's a busy road & quite noisy throughout the night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank IndianTripper
Reviewed 8 November 2013

we stay for 2 night in 2 rooms we feel like home .all staff nice behave cooperative nature . good service , best room cleaning , pure veg food testy , all over very good for budget client .we want to stay again and suggest for others .

Room Tip: front facing
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pinal1232013
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Room Tip: Room size is very small
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I think this the most value for money hotel in Jaipur. Atleast according to some websites. Went there for solely this reason expecting the worst but it was surprisingly well worth staying in. We had 3 rooms and the service was fast even when we ordered food for all rooms at once. So if you have the tightest budget, don't be apprehensive about going there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends