66 Residency-A Boutique Hotel
US$60
US$41
US$36
Agoda.com
All reviewscivil linesposh arearoom service was promptfood tastevisit jaipurpeaceful stayfamily stayvalue for moneymodern amenitiesthe heart of the cityrailway stationmrcons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

My experience with this hotel surprisingly has been an excellent one. As I have had quite a handful of bad and regretable experiences when i have travelled with my family for a vacation i was afraid as usual. the rooms which u see on the websites are always booked or never exist when you visit one. However, it was the first time i felt peaceful on the boarding and lodging front on this vacation. The moment one enters this high security, lush green and quite area in which the hotel is situated; one feels peaceful, i guess this hotel is new with a result everything is seen quite new and clean.! The hotel is run by an ex NRI who has kept everything around on a short leash and can be seen around and interacting with the guests in a professional manner and is always requesting for a feedback. His conviction is thoroughly seen in his staff. My four year old was fascinated by the peacocks who used to roam around and could be often seen in the garden, trees and on the boundary wall. The neighbourhood is a super add on, with the Raj Bhavan hosting the Governor of the state and next to it; the cheif ministers residence gives a complete sense of security and peace. Personally i was highly impressed with the hotel and the services; this hotel was a surprise to me as the affordable rates which it had offered me;;; in that i had never imagined what i received!!! thats is a reason i took so much time to write this review as it deserves a five star review. I wish them all the best and request them to remain who they are!!!!

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is such a nice hotel in Jaipur I have found after a long search. I am a frequent traveller to Jaipur and this hotel is home away from home for me. Peaceful location (near CM residence) ,great rooms and friendly staff. Food is little bit disappointing but owner assured that he is appointing a new kitchen staff and will change the menu soon. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kvasishtha
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I really liked this one, it's in a quiet and great zone, the rooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable, with A/C and the bed is huge, the hotel service is great and the room service very cheap.
The only complaint I have is that we needed to change some US$ and they pay very low price, but is a great option.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jso21
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Great Hospitality, Warm treatment and proper personal space/ piece. I feel peace like I am many miles away from city.

I personally wana to say thanks to Mr. Jaswinder for his co operation and Mr. Mahipal Sekhawat for his services. Bravo……………………………………

Room Tip: all rooms in frout row........
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RanjeetRJ19
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed there for two nights. Hotel is situated in peaceful and sophisticated locality of Jaipur. Being within City it was out of hussle and bussle of city. Very near to railway station. Hotel rooms were big and nicely cleaned. Washroom was also clean and clear. Breakfast was good and freshly cooked. Hotel staff was very cooperative. Felt like home. Great experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple