““A WARM & PLEASANT STAY””

Regenta Central Jal Mahal
Ranked #44 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had a stay of almost one week in this hotel & found hotel located at a very good place. It is of a good standard and services including housekeeping & room service was amazing. Staff handle guest in a very good & proper way. front office manager is also llok forward to help guest.
Reception staff is very nice and listen to you.

Room Tip: “Room with the view of Jal Mahal”
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I am very happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the view rooms; feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and the dining experience.

It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here with my family its a short duration and I find front desk staff very co-operative they just help me out in planning and sight seeing. I am thankful to all specially Mr. Sumanta who help me out every time. In future i will definitely come back to same place and will suggest others to stay here and have there stay comfortable.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Regenta Central, Jaipur for your stay and for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travelers.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Regenta Central Jaipur; this encouragement will definitely make spirit of team Regenta Central Jaipur high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed there for 2 nights and my experience with the hotel was excellent.the food was verygood, the view from the hotel was excellent...all the staff was very helpful and Mr. Sumanta on the reception helped me really well. He always helped about my queries ...and in total it was a great experience...

Reviewed 22 March 2014

On a tour with my 80 year old father, this was the best hotel surpassing the Delhi, Ranthambhore, Bharatpur, and Agra hotels. Regenta Central (Jan 29-31 2014) was clean, felt newer, friendly staff and nice views in a quiet location. Our room was a rear facing "hillside view", which was pretty, but obviously not as beautiful as the front view of lake, Jal Mahal. The room was spacious and washroom well appointed and beds comfortable.

The restaurant for breakfast offers the beautiful morning lake views. The service was excellent, the food selection was abundant and tasty, and we enjoyed the "made to order" omelet station.

One technical problem with the TV was quickly fixed by polite technicians.
Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I had checked into the hotel on 14th March 2014 and checked out on 16th. That makes it 2 nights and 3 days. During this time my room was cleaned once. The drains in the shower was blocked. The Manager Mr. Sumantro should not be in the hospitality industry. He should be given a lesson in courtesy and hospitality. I called the house keeping department that there was no hot water in my room. The guy came and told me that this is the maximum that would happen and that i was expecting a bit too much...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tarun_Revoo

Dear Mr. Tarun,

Greetings from Re: Gen: Ta Central –Jaipur!

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Re: Gen: Ta Central - Jaipur, as your preferred choice of hotels.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out to update us with your valuable comments thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us but, let me reassure you that I have shared your comments with the concerned head of department and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues do not reoccur.

Mr. Tarun, I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Re:Gen:Ta Central and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all courtesies & handle your next trip with extra care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain with every good wishes.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The view from the hotel is superb and serene..located in front of the jal mahal annexure..with all modern amenities...
Total value for money..i stayed with my family on 27th and 28th feb 2014, our stay was excellent and the buffet breakfasts and dinners (part of the groupon deal) were quite good,although i expected starters and welcome drinks during dinner but they dont serve any.
Apart from that the stay was excellent.

Its closer to amer fort and do enjoy the sound and light show at amer fort in the evening..

The hotel is a good choice if you have your own vehicle as you stay away from the hustle bustle of the city and you can move into the jaipur city whenever you want.right next to trident hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the beautiful location, rooms and the quality of service.

Your encouraging comments on the rooms and dining experience will be shared with the entire team who creates special memories for guest with personalized service; our team of young Chefs is thrilled with your comments on food!

The Regenta Central team looks forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Jaipur.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Regenta Central , Jaipur has wonderful accommodation and hospitality. I liked their welcome style and location of this hotel. I have dinner at hotel and it was truly amazing and delicious that's reflect the Indian taste.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Your encouraging comments on the rooms and dining experience in the “Pinxx” restaurant will be shared with the entire team who creates special memories for guest with personalized service; our team of young Chefs is thrilled with your comments on food!

Best Regards,