“Great Stay”

Ranked #40 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Indore, India
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed there in March 2014, we had a lovely experience the, first of all the view is just amazing and secondly the staff is very courteous,we stayed in a club room, only need to work out on food......i think there can be more varieties....

Room Tip: Choose a room faceing the jal mahal...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I am very happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the Jal –Mahal view rooms; feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and the dining experience in our restaurant.

It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Sunil Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 10 June 2014

i stayed in regenta hotel in mid of April,, it was awesome experience for us. we stayed in club room which has very beautiful heart taking view of jal mahal. and the best part is very splendid view of sunrise and evening crowd of jal mahal from our window.. hotel interior was nice , they offer complimentary breakfast to us with comp wi fi(amaging speed).. room was excellent and meal was also good in taste.. i must thankful to all front desk staff for such a good hospitality right from check in to check out including when i receive courtesy call both evenings from reception staff. it was really memorable stay for us.. definitely going to stay again n also to recommend my friends n relatives.

Room Tip: jal mahal facing room (club room)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 12 June 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed two nights here end Jan Feb 1 014. Look no further when you need a comfortable place in Jaipur. Nice rooms, though not big and clean bathrooms. Food is excellent and staff very friendly. Strategically located near to major tourist spots and forts, plus the morning, evening long walk by the side of jalmahal is a pleasure. City shopping nearby in 3-4 km and good transport,by auto, taxis or bus.

Room Tip: When booking , request for the rooms with view of the Jalmahal . We had got it !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I travelled with my husband last weekend to Regenta Central, the best part of this hotel is no doubt it's location. The staff is excellent be it the doorman or the housekeeping everyone is always there to help you. There were certain issues which were taken care immediately. The only dissatisfaction was the rooms are bit worn out. I already gave this feedback to them. I am a very regular visitor to Jaipur so would to come to see some improvement.And also they did complimentary room upgrade for us that was also a very good part.We had meal there that was also pretty good. I hope to see some room improvement.Otherwise hatsoff to their services...

Room Tip: go for lake and garden view room or jal mahal view room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 27 May 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The best part of the hotel is its location.But thats all there is to it. The hotel has no other amenities like swimming pool or even a gym.For a four star hotel it fell flat on my expectations.My husband took ill after the dinner on the first day and thereafter had to be given antibiotics.The food spread too is quite average and even the hospitatlity staff are not very prompt.I remember having to call the reception thrice or four times to have the room cleaned.The room was small and quite cramped up and even toiletries were not adequately provided.No shower gel or toothpaste etc was given.

Overall, i would say, it can qualify as a 2 star hotel with an extremely good location

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FGe2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Re: Gen: Ta Central –Jaipur!

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Re: Gen: Ta Central - Jaipur, as your preferred choice of hotels.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out to update us with your valuable comments thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us but let me reassure you that I have shared your comments with the concerned head of department and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Re:Gen:Ta Central and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all courtesies & handle your next trip with extra care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain with every good wishes.

Thanks & Regards,

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Fanatastic location. We could see
Jal mahal from our window. Very nice view . Close to amer fort and other touristic places. Rooms are modern and nice . Staff is helpful . Breakfast in the restaurant was ok.

• Stayed April 2014
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and staff this will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Recently visited this hotel for my business trip from Delhi to Jaipur. i stayed 02 nights 03 days in this beautiful hotel. on my check in time i met Mr. Sumanta Ghosh. he is fabulous. he is so kind .
from my check in to check out everything was so good. room is so clean and big. breakfast is to good with the good options of food. i would like to thanks for every member of this beautiful hotel who made my trip memorable.i will definately come back to this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Regenta Central, Jaipur for your stay and for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travelers.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Regenta Central ; this encouragement will definitely make spirit of team high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcome you again at Regenta Central Jaipur.

Warm regards,