“excellent excellent excellent......”

Regenta Central Jal Mahal
Ranked #42 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 27 June 2014

the more you say about this hotel still it feels that there is something more left to say.all is excellent, staff very professional always with a smiling face and a well coming attitude, my stay was really value for money. i loved it very much and would recommend my colleges for the same property every time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I am very happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the Jal –Mahal view rooms; feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and the dining experience in our restaurant.

It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

it was fantastic stay with my family we stayed in a room which has garden and jal mahal view and a glance of pink city as well :) everything was so wonderful even in this melting hot . thanks to superb chilling A.C. of hotel. Apart from hospitality received from hotel, food was also very "yummy" with a wide choice of menu. definitely going to visit again next time.

Room Tip: Room with garden n jal mahal view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2014

the hotel is excellent to stay not only for business professional but even for leisure purpose. staffs are always helpful up to their limits proving professionalism and we are always well come by them in cheerful way. rooms are very comfortable i would wish when ever i visit there it should be my first choice without any mistake.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 23 June 2014

It's an excellent choice we made in our stays in Jaipur over 3 days. It has a million dollar view of the Jal Mahal and the lake fron it's front room where we spent a night. Food was awesome with a great service.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better view but avoid the top floor as it would be very hot in summers. We took t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Reviewed 22 June 2014

A good place top stay in Jaipur with the million dollar view. When talking a shower you will enjoy the amazing lake and palace. Amazing experience.

However, the hotel still needs to work on some of the details e.g. breakfast of the season will not be always ready on time...Once they prepare it be ready to a very limited choice: toast and omelet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Hotel is beautiful with charming interior.It is very close to Jalmahal.
Room are very comfortable and clean,equipped with all necessary items
Even washroom is quiet spacious with all necessary toiletries and hair dryer.
Staff are very cooperative and polite.
It was great experience staying their. I would like to again stay here in my next visit.

Room Tip: its is a good budget hotel in jaipur . i will suggest to take a room on higher floor for amazing vi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed in Regenta Central for 1night in 1st week of June -14 .
I stayed with my family with kids . Room size is ok as we used extra bed also .
The best part was view from the room of Jal Mahal .Enjoyed cup of coffee while looking at Jal Mahal in night . Room had all the amenities like Cable TV , Tea.coffee maker , Shower etc .
We were upgraded to higher category room on 5th floor with very good view of Jal Mahal w/o any additional charges as it is off season .
Breakfast was good .
Note - No swimming pool in the hotel .

Room Tip: 5th floor rooms have best view of Jal Mahal
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family