“Lunch before a stroll along Jal Mahal lake shore.”

Regenta Central Jal Mahal
Ranked #41 of 411 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel and resturant is on the lake shore (where jal mahal is located), so basically we got a nice view while having our lunch.
The staff was friendly, food taste was satisfactory, gulab jamun were good.
The buffet was priced 400 per person inclusive of taxes.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I am very happy to know that you had a good dining experience in our restaurant. feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on Buffet Lunch.

It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

At Regenta, they treat you really as a guest! We checked quite late at night (around 1 PM) and the check in was absolutely smooth. The room was great with excellent and immaculately clean bedding, elegant bathroom amenities with shower cubicles and toiletries, tasteful decor, specially the lightings, and not to mention, wonderful centralized AC.

I have spoken with Mr. Sumanta, their front office manager while booking, and it was really a nice interaction with him and based on his recommendation, I have booked the super deluxe category.

The hotel is in an excellent location with superb views of Jalmahal, lake and the nearby hills. I guess they have 3 type of rooms, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Club. Not sure about the Deluxe rooms, but super Deluxe and club rooms provide excellent views. Wish there was a balcony to sit back and enjoy a coffee.

The buffet breakfast was just perfect with almost all sort of options. Dinner was not that good but yes, they have arranged some boiled veg. for my baby and for that am simply grateful. I have visited Jaipur number of times, but this is undoubtedly the best stay. I will definitely consider Regenta whenever I will visit Jaipur again.

Please remember that this hotel is a bit on the outskirts of Jaipur, which is definitely a plus point for me. But if you would like to stay near the market area, to feel the pulse of the pink city, then this is not a right place, however, though I was commuting by car, but I think transport is not an issue with this location, and if you don't mind little bit of travelling, then just go for it.

Room Tip: Club rooms are corner rooms with views of both side Can also go for Super Deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the Jal –Mahal view rooms; feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and the dining experience in our restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Entered the crowded city after a pretty long journey..but the comfortable hotel and Jal Mahal viewing room at an affordable price covered up everything. Loved the location of hotel, as it is little away from congested city but close to 3 forts..Amber, Jaigarh and Nahargarh. During our 4 day stay, staff always greeted with a nice smile and 'always ready to help' attitude. Infact someone at the reception only(wish I could remember and mention d name too) suggested us to utilize our first evening by watching the mesmerizing light n sound show of Amber fort. Though room service was little delayed initially but they were always quick in responding when we asked them to do something. Room amenities were satisfactory. At a restaurant,food was provided with a nice ambiance and with a cooperative and excellent service. Breakfast buffet included enough dishes to choose from. Though they must add a few more choices in menu card for lunch and dinner. Overall the hotel experience was awesome and would definitely recommend friends and family to stay in the same place in future.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of hotel that give a beautiful view of Jal Mahal
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Khamma Ghanni....!! Last month I visited Jaipur with an official purpose and for the 1st time I stayed with RE:GEN:TA Central (Royal Orchid Group of Hotels). It was a memorable stay with all sorts of luxurious amenities that too on a very reasonable tariff. My room was on the 6th Floor and the view from my window was breath taking. The morning sunrise from the hills and rays glittering the water of Lake and the mesmerizing view of Jaipur's Marine Drive with scintillating Jal Mahal was panoramic. The kind gestures of the staff added comfort in my stay. I was so fascinated by the place that I decided to stay at the same hotel for all my upcoming trips to Jaipur. And all you people out there planning a trip to Jaipur would advise you to stay at the same property and assurance you will be in love with Jaipur because of this property. Have a Happy Stay...!!

Room Tip: Rooms at top floors have breath taking views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 2 July 2014

it was just a month ago i had to visit Jaipur for my official trip and i stayed with regenta central, this was an excellent experience to stay overnight and for the breakfast it was really very much as it was expected with nice ambiance, since it was just a night stay so i wish if i could visit that place and stay for at least a couple of days with all professional staffs,.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Reviewed 27 June 2014

the more you say about this hotel still it feels that there is something more left to say.all is excellent, staff very professional always with a smiling face and a well coming attitude, my stay was really value for money. i loved it very much and would recommend my colleges for the same property every time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Reviewed 26 June 2014

it was fantastic stay with my family we stayed in a room which has garden and jal mahal view and a glance of pink city as well :) everything was so wonderful even in this melting hot . thanks to superb chilling A.C. of hotel. Apart from hospitality received from hotel, food was also very "yummy" with a wide choice of menu. definitely going to visit again next time.

Room Tip: Room with garden n jal mahal view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family