“Excellent Location , Service & Rooms”

Regenta Central Jal Mahal
Ranked #40 of 386 Hotels in Jaipur
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Location , Service & Rooms”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

A hotel which is well maintained and has a location just opposite Jal mahal lake and few minutes aware from Amer fort was ideal suited for our needs. The rooms are well maintained with all modern facilities.
There were only 2 specific discomfort we had -
1. We came from city side and found that the road going to hotel is made no entry by traffic police. we had to take a 45 min detour to reach. This made me miss lunch time and there was almost nothing to serve in the restaurant.
2. We opted for lake facing room while booking it , but we were informed that no super deluxe rooms are lake facing. this resulted in 30 min argument and confusion before finally room was upgraded to lake facing with additional charges paid by us.

Room Tip: Only take a lake facing room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank 45671
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to review your experience.

I am very happy to know that you had a good stay and were impressed with the Jal –Mahal view rooms; feel special when patrons like you appreciate this.

Thank you for your encouraging comments on the room and the dining experience in our restaurant.

It would be a pleasure to have you back with us. Please let me know if I can assist in planning a visit.

Sunil Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Reviewed 22 August 2014

“Thank you for an excellent stay I was fortunate to spend 3 days at Regenta Central,Jaipur. The service was top class, the facilities was of high quality and the food was delicious and with a wide selection.The hotel view was beautiful".

The staff was very social and friendly be it to any level bottom to GM ( Mr. Sunil Kumar).The service and comfort-ability was at just the right level.

Thank you for your hospitality I will come again.”

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 8 September 2014

Warm regards

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Regenta Central Jaipur is one of the best hotel experience i ever had in terms of comfort, food, quality and last but not the least services provided by the hotel. We checked in the hotel around 10:45 in the night still the check in was so smooth that it just took maximum 4 to 5 minutes to complete the process. I would also like to admire one service which i really like about the hotel staff that whenever i ordered the milk for my baby who is 2 and half years old in the midnight the same was sent to my room on the immediate basis.

Overall the stay was superb and amazing and will also recommend the same to my friends and family.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 1 September 2014

Best regards

Rajkot
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Starting with Ease of Reservation thanks to Mr Sumanta Ghosh, and Our Biggest Concern for "FARARI" Food... of course because of Shravan Month was Resolved By Sumanta, Ritesh and Chef Anoop prior to our Arrival in Jaipur. Every Single Day We were served Delicious and Hygienic food by Ritesh and Anoop, every single preparation were customised according to our Taste.... View from Club Rooms was Breathtaking.... One of the best and Relaxing views I've ever Came across in Jaipur..... Rooms are Great in terms of Amenities, High quality bedding and linen will wrap you within, Pressurised showers and toiletries were great, Rooms were Complete in All Aspects..... House keeping Guys did fantastic job throughout our 6 days Stay, we've found Our Room Clean, Fresh and Glitchfree every single day.... thanks to Mr Ghanshyam Mr Madan and Boys..... Room service was outstanding and food was just flawless thanks to Mr Ganpat and Suman who used to serve with a huge smile on face..... Mr.Arshad on Reception Is there to take care of every single thing from important tips for shopping to must visit places.... I've utilised his knowledge and Saved a lot. They all are always ready to help with Huge smile on face everyday. One of the most Relaxing and Beautiful holidays for I my Wife and Mother in Law.... If looking Forward to be in Jaipur this Should be the place one should Check in......

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank LoveToRoam10
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 22 August 2014

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Rented 2 rooms in the start of Aug 2014 for 3 days... It had amazing view of the water and Jal Mahal. The hotel and the rooms were very clean and well maintained. The service was very good and the food in the hotel was excellent and really tasty. The staff of the hotel and the restaurants was really friendly and helpful. I would surely recommend this hotel to anyone going to stay in Jaipur. And if I go back, surely we'll be staying here.

Rini Robins

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 23 August 2014

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed there for one night. We had early morning checkin at around 5.30 AM. They provided the key of that room after 15 minutes time. We waited in the lobby. I booked the hotel online prior to my journey. The location of this hotel is very good just opposite to Jal Mahal. Cafeteria price is little higher than other hotels nearby. We had our buffet dinner over there, but it was very bad. Only Chicken Biriyani (although I doubt it was biriyani or just rice cooked with chicken) and raita, price was 200 each. Don't go for food here. But best for location.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

delhi
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights from 15th to 18th of august. Check in was okay with delay of 15 to 20 mins though i reached way after 3 hours of check in time 12 noon. After that it was mess as booked car for sightscene for 16th and it was way late for what time i asked and hotel staff and management was simply helpless. I said no to their late arrived cab. Food was good in food from breakfast to dinner but service anf staff was pathetic and terribly slow. Again bad management as i just seen 2 or 3 staff member in entire resturant during my 3 breakfast and 2 dinners. Overall it is badly managed hotel which is ruining brand name of orchid group. I wont recommend or suggest anyone to stay here as its a mess. Reason for mess is lack of staff and bad management.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank parikshit
RegentaCentralJaipur, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Mr. Khanna,

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us but, let me reassure you that I have shared your comments with the concerned head of department and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues do not reoccur.

Mr. Khanna, I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Regenta Central and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your any request through me directly which will allow me to pass all courtesies & handle your next trip with extra care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain with every good wishes.