The room price was R1500,which,was good value
Excellent double bed and good bathroom.
Safe in wardrobe.
Tea and coffee making facilities.
Cable TV was excellent with lots of movie channels in English.
The swimming pool was a nice touch.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
On arrival one is greeted by two large brass bound doors,and,although it's a modern hotel,they have tried to create the impression of antiquity.
At this price and level of comfort pt would be hard to beat.Full marks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the best run Jaipur hotels. Umaid Bhawan Jaipur is a modern heritage hotel with a budget hotel tariff providing world class Rajasthani style accommodation. Our hotel is highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's go, Foot print travel guides on Jaipur Hotels and Jaipur Budget Hotels.Run by a family of Rathores, Hotels Jaipur - Umaid Bhawan is one of the finest hotels in Jaipur. Built in traditional style, there are beautifully carved balconies, attractive courtyards, open terraces, lovely garden and comfortable rooms with antique furnishings. Umaid Bhawan offers unique exotic traditional Rajasthani ambience found only in some of the Hotels in Jaipur.Ranked as one of the best run budget hotels in Jaipur by the Lonely Planet international travel guide book, Umaid Bhawan offers guests a pleasant and comfortable home away from home with traditional Rajput hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Heritage House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Hotel
- Umaid Bhawan Heritage Jaipur
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Hotel Umaid Bhawan