Hotel Pearl Palace
US$13
US$38
US$25
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Laxmi Niwas(Jaipur)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$25
US$507
US$455
Travelocity
US$48
US$38
2,093 results
All reviewsmr singhrooftop restaurantsilver shoptrain stationlonely planetfree pickvalue for moneybudget hotellaundry servicetuk tukhot waterfantastic hoteldeluxe roomrooms are cleanindian foodold citydelicious food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Pearl Palace in Jaipur India is the best hotel to be booked in. I accidently asked my agent to book this hotel because of my budget and I was first worried that it might not meet with my standards but I had a lovely time during my stay. The staff was really attentive and they listened to my special requests. I will have a lot of business dealings in India and I will surely got back and stay with Pearl Palace. Hey have already made my stay really personal that I feel safe in whatever I do there already. I have to complains on their service and I recommend that business oriented people to check in at Pearl Palace because it’s worth every penny.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights and the room was amazingly clean, beyond comfortable and reception were very helpful with Jaipur sightseeing tips and money change with no commission.

Rooftop restaurant is beautiful with good food although staff are pretty slow and inattentive. Our room 309 was under part of the kitchen and it was very loud all night.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank courtneey
Reviewed 2 February 2014

At the start of our 6 week travels of India, Hotel Pearl Palace was probably the nicest place we stayed at. Although a tiny bit above what we paid for other accommodation, rooms for well decorated and clean with everything you need (except free wifi). The rooftop restaurant is really nice, although staff didn't match up to the standards set by those at reception, with a good menu. Location is also pretty good as a base for travelling around Jaipur.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kanilley
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel is exactly what a budget hotel should be like! Great value for money- decent bed, plenty of hot water available, helpful staff and a great rooftop terrace with a very nice restaurant. The owner has made a little booklet about Jaipur and India in general which was of good help to us. Only thing missing was free wifi but you could buy access at the reception. Close to the train station as well! Highly recommended and would come back anytime.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Skatsi
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Totally great hotel! Room was large, super clean, with esthetically pleasing decorations and a very comfortable bed. The rooftop restaurant offers good food, good atmosphere and good service. They even provide fleece blankets to ward off the morning and evening chill. Be warned, it can get busy.

We feel confident recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple