Booked 3 nights in February 2014. Overall great hotel, uniquely decorated.
- Polite staff
- Room and bathroom clean and pleasant
- Very good restaurant, tasty food and helpful staff.
- Value for money
- WiFi paid for but worked properly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pearl Palace opened its door in October 1997 to guests , transforming a large urban property into an idyllic home away from home in the heart of the bustling capital of Rajasthan, offering a range of rooms to suit every budget, tastefully blending Indian ethnic with stylish contemporary elegance. We and our dedicated staff are always on hand to service any request, while our chefs prepare meals for every individual palate. Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal at our enchanting terrace garden restaurant popularly known as the "Peacock Rooftop Restaurant" - while just outside our tranquil walls the bustling city of Jaipur awaits. We invite tourists & Hotel guests to join us for dinner at The Peacock Rooftop Restaurant . Admission rights reserved We do not allow stag or "bachelor" parties in our establishment and request "local resident families" to make a prior booking at the restaurant (we might ask for ID for visiting our restaurant). Our parking is limited and is reserved for tourists visiting our restaurant. Please use courtesy when parking in the residential area surrounding our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Pearl Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Palace Hotel
- Pearl Palace Jaipur
- Jaipur Palace Hotel