“Nice service and Clean”

Rajputana Cabs Private Tours
Ranked #5 of 86 Transportation in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: The term Sale is a secondary word for us. First and foremost "Excellent Customer Service" is our primary duty. Our aim is to make sure that your visit to our city is joyful and hence a chance to serve you again" Regards, Mr Chaturbhuj Singh
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I vist in jaipur see the amber fort na mane place lick city palace ,hawamahal and mane thin the rent was not so much it's only 1500 ₹

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I Stay Last Last Week In Hotel Fairmont Jaipur‎ Pleasant Experience I am a regular Safe Cabs custome.. I would say their service is good....you can book the cab and will get a confirmation call just in a few minutes and don't worry about the travel.. :). I recommended Safe Cabs service to all my friends..

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Happy to have this service. clean taxi, good behavior. comfortable. used it from Rajkot booked on call. I strongly recommend. Thanks Tripadvsor I show Rajputana Cab Tripadvsor
Thanks you!

2  Thank TExtilIndia
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I booked Rajputana cabs as their name is really catchy and so is their service. I booked an Indica and they delivered a Inova at same price as they were short of Tata Indica. 5 star to them...

2  Thank KshitijSingh
Reviewed 27 June 2014

we had booked the cab from rajputana cabs from jaipur to udaipur .good service..."nice cabs...really comfortable ..we had a safe journey...the a/c was good ..music system was nice ...nice song collection .the driver was also very cooperative .throughout the journey we all enjoyed alot.

2  Thank anjolina24