“Wonderful stay”

Hotel Anuraag Villa
Ranked #11 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel over Holi festival and it was perfect. It is situated down a nce street where other hotels are so you feel safe and the hotel itself is lovely. The staff are very helpful and always have a smile on their face.

Whenever we wanted to know something they always went out of their way to help us and tell us as much information as they could. Om Sharma helped us before we got there and during our stay.

The hotel even put on a mini Holi festival in their beautiful garden with powder throwing and even a unique Indian band playing music. We all joined in dancing and singing and it was such a lovely experience.

This hotel was our peace during our hectic Indian travels

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike240982

Reviewed 4 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel at the end of March 2014. The hotel is situated in a quiet residential area away from the main bustle of Jaipur. As has been mentioned elsewhere the garden is the USP of this hotel and it was lovely to sit down to a cup of tea after a day negotiating the Jaipur traffic! The food in the restaurant was tasty and good value for money. The staff were super friendly and made one feel more like a house guest rather than a hotel guest. The rooms were of a good size and quiet! However, the bathroom had seen better days and the toilet seat was on its last legs! The air conditioning was also somewhat antiquated, noisy and in the absence of any printed instructions it took a while to work out how to adjust temperature etc. But at 1700 rupees a night one can easily overlook these minor inconveniences and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Jaipur for business or pleasure. One recommendation when booking a sightseeing tour: do it through the hotel who can arrange for 1200 rupees by car but only 600 rupees by autorickshaw. You are likely to be quoted a higher price if you try to negotiate your own deal!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed in Anuraag Villa during my visit to Jaipur in Feb 2014. I was accompanied with my wife and my parents. The hotel is located in a peaceful, neat locality and is 15 min drive from Railway station with free pick up facility. Rooms are very large and clean. Staffs were friendly and management was very helpful. They were cooperative in providing rooms of choice in ground floor and even upgraded the room with no extra charge when the ones we booked were not available in ground floor.
For moving around they arranged for car at a good price and again nothing extra was charged when we returned almost two hours later than the scheduled time. Worth mentioning is the behavior of driver 'Bunty' (Arif khan, if I remember correctly), he was very friendly and was very keen in showing all the places of interest. He also took us to great places for shopping. One of the best places to stay and at this price its more than worth it!!

Room Tip: We stayed in ground floor rooms as I travelled with my parents. Rooms were good, but not very quite...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KundanSinha
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights in March. Arriving in the hotel you know straight away that you had found a jem. Very pleasant garden to relax in and watch the peacock wander around. The rooms are very tasteful and clean to a very high standard. The food is excellent in the hotel, and cheap. I was worried after arriving that I had misheard the price when booking because it seemed so low for the quality of the place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonnyb844
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I went on a family trip and stayed for one day in this hotel.
It is in a residential area which is very calm in night. Front-desk and Staff is very prompt in service.
Room service is super excellent, you will feel that your order comes in no time :-)

The small garden and open restaurant in this hotel is the USP. If you have kids than this is the place for you. Kids will enjoy at fullest. There is a peacock that garden which i think is their pet.

I paid 1850/- with taxes for one day. Room didn't have electric kettle and LCD which i didn't needed. I inquired and front-desk said that they have a studio which has everything.

Restaurant rates are good and food is freshly made and is very tasty. One of best thing is that they serve "tawa roti" which is made perfectly.

Bathroom is spacious and was very clean...
Hotel arranged a puppet show in evening which my kid enjoyed a lot.

I will visit this hotel again on my next trip to jaipur.

Room Tip: Rooms which have roadside view are better as they have more daylight.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank deepakpv
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed with my cousions on 29th March.
Didn't expected that the hotel will be so amazing and hyginic. Clean washrooms and the rooms are of good space. at the first look I thought that am I sure I want to stay here but then after reaching at reception I thought let try and I dont regret. Cost effective and pleasent stay what else we want. Employees are very friendly and know how to work. Impressed with the services.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Niraj B
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel is one of the best we have stayed in whilst in India. The rooms are clean and large, the garden is peaceful. The food at the restaurant was good value for money and tasty. Overall the best part of this hotel for us was the staff who were all absolutely lovely and helpful.

We hired the driver who had picked us up from the station on behalf of the hotel and he showed us around all the places we wanted to see. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a stress free place to stay in the busy city.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends