“Anuraag Villa saved my trip!”

Hotel Anuraag Villa
Ranked #9 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Arriving at Anuraag Villa after a 20 hr bus journey was such a pleasant surprise. For my limited budget I wasn't expecting to stay in very comfortable lodgings, but Anuraag Villas surpassed these expectations in every way.
Situated in a peaceful leafy part of Jaipur (difficult to come by in an Indian city!), this hotel has a lovely private garden where you can take your meals in the company of peacocks. The food that they serve is delicious! I found that my main problem with North Indian cuisine is that it can sometimes be too heavy and rich. Here at Anuraag they strike the balance perfectly, not too rich yet very tasty. I was recommended the classic dish of Aloo Pyaz. It was insanely good, and decently priced.The rooms are immaculate and have some regency character. For the budget prices they offer this is very rare in India. But what I loved most about this hotel was the impeccable service. I have been to several luxury 5 star hotels around the world, and the service at this humble villa was 10 times better than most of those other far more expensive places. They were helpful with everything from organising treks to onward travel bookings. They went over and above their call of duty when I lost my wallet, allowing me to pay my hotel fee when I was back home. They even gave me a little money from their own pockets to tide me over for a few days!
In all my travels in India, from the very southern tip in Kerala to the 4000m altitude peaks of the Himalayas, Anuraag Villas provided me with the best overall stay. Thank you to Om, and all your fantastic staff!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
AnuraagVilla, Owner at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Dear Chiara,

Thank you for selecting Anuraag Villa for your Jaipur destination.

We strive exceptionally hard to ensure our guests have a comfortable stay and we are glad to know that we have been able to add value to your stay. Your appreciation of many aspects of our hospitality has been forwarded to the teams to encourage them and it's our duty to help as human being.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Anuraag Villa Team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I had a 1 day family stay and this hotel is beautiful. I booked here, after going through reviews at trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. The rooms had beautiful roof paintings, scenic views of the garden, chilling ACs; heck I even saw a Peacock dancing and singing here. the staff was very friendly, though it was a bit overpriced but was worth the pay. Located in Bani Park, it was easy to travel to and fro from here and was just 10 minutes away from the railway station.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the garden have beautiful morning view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank fahadaslam2000
AnuraagVilla, Owner at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

The team at the ANURAAG VILLA deeply appreciates your kind words about our service and our ability to deliver all that you needed. We are delighted that, like all our previous guests.

We look forward to having you back again in 'ANURAAG VILLA’.

Thanks & Regards,
Anuraag Villa team

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed there for the second time as I often travel to Jaipur. As it was hot, I chose an AC bedroom which is very good for 1500 INR. The manager and staff are as helpful and friendly as usual. This is definitely the place to stay. Everything's neat which is quite important.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
AnuraagVilla, Manager at Hotel Anuraag Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

The team at the ANURAAG VILLA deeply appreciates your kind words about our services.We are delighted that like all our previous guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in 'ANURAAG VILLA’.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Due to a comedy of errors with my flight bookings, and an increasingly unsafe situation in Sanaa, Yemen - I ended up in Jaipur as a snap decision which I made at Varanasi Airport. By the time I got to Jaipur I was tired, hungry, stressed and had no idea of where I was going to stay. I stayed one night at Hotel Anuraag Villa (before moving elsewhere) because it was the only vacancy they had.

To be honest, if in an ordinary situation, I was booking accommodation in Jaipur - Anuraag's rooms would probably be too basic for my needs. But having experienced the place myself - the villa was welcoming, clean, relaxing and quiet - and with better service than I tend to experience in 5 star accommodation. In many ways, it was the perfect antidote to a really stressful day in which I ended up in tears (it was very hard to get accommodation in Jaipur).

Also, I didn't realise that I had left my Sennheiser headphones in the room when checking out. Thanks to staff who were cleaning the room - my headphones were given to me. This basically tells you the staff are really honest. But this should come as no surprise because the Manager, Om Sharma, is so professional and helpful, and so it's clear that he trains his staff well.

Thanks Om and to the villa staff for welcoming me to Jaipur. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank thetimemachine

Dear Guest,

We truly delighted to read about your experience with Anuraag Villa and thank you ever so much for your very kind words. I will be sharing your review with my wonderful team which made the magic happen for you and I am sure that they will be equally delighted.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I stayed in Jaipur at this hotel for about 3 nights with my parents when we were travelling around India in 2013 and will definitely return one day! The rooms are perfectly clean and nice and basic, (although some look a little nicer than others), bathrooms are clean with hot water and staff are friendly and helpful! The hotel has the loveliest garden area that we ate breakfast in every morning reading the days paper and has a nice inside dining area aswell for dinner...we did arrange to be picked up from the train station but ended up having to get a tuktuk as we couldn't find the driver, I think they would have been there but it was incredibly busy and a bit chaotic as we arrived after dark so were unable to find them.
Its a little out of the way so we hired a tuktuk driver for the 3 days who took us everywhere we wanted to go. His name is Momo and was one of the friendliest young guides we had in India, picked us up from the hotel every morning and always patiently waited for us wherever we went to take us to our next stop on our itinerary. Even took us all the way to Amber fort in his tuktuk which is a fair drive in one! And also took us to see some elephants which we loved! Would definitely recommend Momo to anyone staying in Jaipur who would like to see the sights by tuktuk, he is such a nice guy and has a great sense of humour!
Would recommend this hotel to anyone going to jaipur! Definitely one of the best we stayed in!
Cannot wait to return to Jaipur :)

(we stayed here in Feb 2013 but you cannot select an earlier date than july 2013 on trip advisor)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brienna-elise

Dear Guest,

Glad to read that you & your family had an enjoyable stay with us. I apologies for that our driver could not trace you at station. We have beautiful garden to get relaxed & enjoy fresh air after a daylong tour.

We are looking forward take an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this budget hotel. The rooms were neat and large and the staffs were also very friendly and ready to help you in case you need any.

Definitely recommended to people who want to stay in a budget hotel with quiet and friendly environment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

The team at the ANURAAG VILLA thankful to you for your kind words about our service and our ability to deliver all that you needed. We are delighted that like all our previous guests.

Anuraag Villa motive is served hospitality with homely and friendly environment.

We look forward to having you back again in 'Anuraag Villa’.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

A very good, clean and well maintained small property just a km from the railway stn. Its located in a residential area and at a good location. Staff is very courteous specially the hospitality shown by Mr.Om (Senior Manager) and Mr.Jitendra. Variety of tasty north indian dishes and at a reasonable price- the food is well prepared. Nice garden with simple settings along with a Marble statue of Lord Buddha sitting under a tree. Peacocks can often be seen in the vicinity. Rooms are clean but require ammenities like a kettle and a tea or coffee kit although kettle was provided when asked and also toiletries in the room are needed. Breakfast isn't included with the room but variety of items are available at a fair price. Overall its a quiet, comfortable & pleasant stay with some nice food.

Room Tip: Studio rooms are very comfortable and spacious also comes with a refrigerator. Rooms with the garden...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family