Hotel Sarang Palace
US$46
US$118
US$103
Agoda.com
All reviewshill view roomscience parkbooked super deluxe roomcar hirebooked hotelfamily hotelbuffet breakfast was goodshopping placescandle light dinnernahargarh fortwe loved our staynice staymorning breakfastrajasthani thalivalue for moneyclose to railway stationfront office manager
Reviewed 21 May 2009

Unless you want to spend lots of money in a fancy, you can't beat Hotel Sarang Palace. The atmosphere is great with great decor, the staff is very welcoming and committed, the place is clean, the restaurant is very good, and the price is excellent. This palace proves what can and should be done in a lot more places. I think that what made the Sarang Palace different is the management of the hotel and the quality of the staff. The owner is on top of things and knows what is needed to keep the traveler happy. We intend to visit jaipur again and there is no other hotel we would go apart from Hotel Sarang palace. . Keep up the excellent job and may others learn and follow suit. Highly recommend your establishment.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2009

After having booked for the hotel I was apprehensive about whether I would be able to get a peaceful night sleep or the noise would keep me awake for whole night as I experienced in other hotels. Sarang Palace was a delight. We had booked the Executive suite. When we walked into the lobby, we could see the ceilings and walls nicely painted and decorated in traditional rajasthani style. Lots of big green plants were placed to make the atmosphere and aura pleasant one. After a no fuss Check In, we were led into a small elevator and taken to the second floor and when the room was unlocked we were completely surprised and taken aback. It was absolutely brilliant. The size of room was big maybe because it was suite. There were lots of windows (more than six I suppose) from where one can enjoy the view outside. The bed was brilliant with beaded frills bedcover adding warmth and richness. The ceiling was entirely done with great floral motif paintings making it a true delight. The toilet was fresh new and modern just the way I like it with all the regular soap, shampoo, cream, shaving kit etc.There was a very beautiful seating arrangement with comfortable and large sofas to sit. The hotel had all the facets of a place that would really do well. Perfect pricing, well kept rooms (owner am sure has taken very personal care and effort to select everything that goes into it.) I appreciate the effort that has gone in to make this place a brilliant one. Having had a wonderful stay and experience, we decided to stay one more night at Hotel Sarang Palace. Full marks to the Owners and to their Team for making our stay very memorable. Will surely come back

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2009

I have recently stayed at the Sarang Palace in Jaipur. I found the hotel to be very clean, quite and centrally located in the heart of the city. One can easily approach to the major tourist attractions and markets which saves the time and money of the traveler.

The roof top terrace an absolute delight!
The food at the restaurant “Pakwaan” was very tastefully prepared and decorated well also. We tried Rajasthani Thali which was a delight. .The staff was charming and very helpful.

I would highly recommend this place to all the visitors and I hope to visit again in the future.
Well done. Keep up the high standards.

• Stayed: February 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 April 2009

located in the heart of the city, well equiped&furnished with modern amenities,staff of the hotels are also well known for their great services,the puppet show organize by hotel itself is also well known in the pink city.restaurant of the hotel is also well with their specialities.all over sarang palace is very well for business,official & for tourist purpose.the experience over here will be momentic.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 27 March 2009

I had stayed here with my family for one day. I have not come across a worst hotel at this rate. They promised complimentary pick up and yet charged us for that. The rooms are horrible. The morning breakfast could not be worse. The extra bed was insulting. The bathroom - unusable. The commode - rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hotel deserves an award for worst hotel. I am surprised how a hotel could be like this. Even a dharamshala at one tenth of its price will be better.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family