Sunder Palace Guest House
US$109
US$117
US$103
1,096 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantvalue for moneytrain stationtuk tukveg restaurantsuper deluxe roomhot waternon acauto rickshawlaundry serviceold citynon vegmi roadrooms are cleanstayed here for nightsdelicious foodamber fort
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I spent three days in Jaipur and all of them in this wonderful hotel. It's good located (the street is calm the night), rooms are cleaned, cozy and well decorated. The staff members are very pleasant (particularly the waiters). A peaceful roof top restaurant with good food as well, all services are super value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I am here to write another review on Trip Advisor as I love sharing my experiences which may help other travellers to choose right place for their memorable journey.
Sunder Palace is good located, small, nicely decorated, clean, hygienic, and good staff hotel with beautiful roof top restaurant.
It’s amazing to see how they have done up the place with Rajasthani work and decor pieces all around like the paintings, wall colouring, decorative and light up the environment with their simplicity. Every room has been designed to take care of your actual travel needs. We stayed in super deluxe which was quiet spacious and comfortable for our child (4 + years).
Their room service and reception are very efficient to take care your every requirement means every need. Their restaurant guys Vijay, Bitto and Deepak are very helpful and efficient. Their roof top restaurant (vegetarian) is amazing place to sit out at all time. Their food is very tasty and reasonable.
Sunder at reception during day time is all time my favourite. He is very clear speaker, helpful and gives extra to take care of in-house guests no difference in handling foreigner or Indian. Normally I have observed that when you stay in bigger properties their focus is on foreigners whereas both guests are equally giving revenue to hotel.
Places like MI Road then all markets are very nearly located from guest house.
In my recommendation if you are travelling for leisure, shopping, family trip or couples, you may blindly trust this property. My opinion is changing by staying with such properties and spending your hard earned money for shopping rather on expensive hotels where you just spend mornings and evenings. However we thoroughly enjoyed our time while being in the property as well.
Thank you. :)

Room Tip: Superier Deluxe Rooms are comfortable if travelling with kids
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights with family and loved it. The rooms have unique artwork on the walls, super clean, great food and super value for money.

It is located strategically in a quiet neighbourhood, off the main roads, which gives easy access to the pink city, shopping districts and the railway station without being noisy.

I would highly reccomend this place to budget travellers and travellers with family where cleanliness & food is a concern.

Room Tip: take rooms in the floors 2 & 3 or room 4 in the ground floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Excellent stay and I would strongly recommend this hotel.
Very neat and tidy hotel. Very neat and tidy rooms. Excellent bathroom and plumbing. 24 hours hot water. I stayed here with my family for two nights and all enjoyed every moment of it. Hotel is more beautiful than it is shown in the photographs. Really its little palace we can find some touch of Amber fort in interior of hotel.
Hotel has beautiful roof top restaurant. Food is very tasty. Hotel staff is very helpful and they guide in very good way for sightseeing of Jaipur.
Hotel rates are good. Location of hotel is also good.

Overall excellent gem in Jaipur. I will strongly recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed four nights here, and I enjoyed every moment. It looked ok on the website, but its one of the few places that are much better than I imagined. The room was beautiful, superclean, lots of hot water, fast wifi, and the service is great. They have a most fantastic rooftop restaurant, a fast and efficient travel helpdesk, a very helpful staff and I really liked their system of a common tipbox - cause he service is great, and this is a perfect way to tip everyone.

I also took a driver for all my days, cause the places to visit are spreadout, it helped a lot to have their recommended drivers for a cheap price - saved me a lot of hassle and bargaining.

I recommend this place wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo