my friend and me decided to go for a trip to jaipur for 3 days and i came across this property(hotel)through net and though to give it a try. i seriously tell u the place is just worth relaxing.......such nice environment and friendly staff.We had amazing 3 days stay at this palace.being an ex-prime minister's residence,the premises has been taking care of very well and the food which their make inhouse is just like a home made one.
my friend and i had a great time stay at this palace. it was really a value for money and hope to came back soon..........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur