It was a pleasant surprise to find a historic building that has been turned into a small hotel without ruining its original charm. We stayed for five days while working about a mile away in another historic palace. The double-height rooms were clean with great beds and fantastic embroidered local bedspreads. It was great to see what looked like original 19th century marble inlays on the bathroom floor - the plumbing worked very well (not always the case in India :-) We were treated extremely well by the owners and all the hard-working staff. The hotel is set back from the street by about 100 yeards - that's a very welcome protection from the chaos of Jaipur streets. My personal highlight was sitting on the hotel terrace watching the sun go down, while kites were being flown overhead and way above them birds of prey soared on thermals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur