1,926 results
All reviews citrus cafe travel desk rooftop pool excellent hotel comfortable stay restaurant staff value for money awesome food early check buffet dinner modern hotel excellent stay rooms are spacious housekeeping staff special thanks breakfast spread house keeping
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were very comfortable here, the service was fine and dinner in the restaurant was good. I had to eat on my own because my husband was in bed with a bad headache, and the staff looked after me very well. The view from the rooftop terrace and pool area is super.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

What a comfort stay at Lemon Tree Premier Jaipur.

Booking: I did directly by calling the Hotel & Sumit - Hotel Reservation Manager gave me best of the deal.

Check-in: Prompt, Warm & Welcoming. The smell of Lemon as you enter the hotel surrounds you with it's freshness & make you forget all the pain of journey.

I was escorted by Hotel GM - Rahul Jagiasi himself & he gave some info about hotel with assurance that every comfort will be taken care at Lemon Tree.

Room or rather Suite: Awesome...!!!
I booked Junior Suite which is a big room with a separate luggage area, Bathoom with all required amenities, Space for work & Dinning table that can accommodate family of 4 very easily. Clean cozy rooms, with comfort bed to sleep which can make you forget all your tiredness, Modernised AC system & High speed WiFi.

In room service: Best in class. I asked for ICE & got it in cold thermos the way I expected.

Restaurant: Needs lot of improvement.
I observed the staff is bit new & hence left with disappointment. There was no restaurant manager on floor to supervise these trainees.
Everytime guest need to make himself noticeable to restaurant staff to ask for water there was no provision for water jug, same problem we faced for spoon & fork when staff change the used plates or spoon/fork no provision for cutlery racks.
Breakfast & Dinner choices on weekdays were very less but good during the weekends with some live counters.

Finally would like to convey my heartfilled Thanks to Hotel GM - Rahul Jagiasi for making our stay in Jaipur memorable one.

Must stay if you are in Jaipur.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank YoloPrashant
Reviewed 19 November 2013

But for room upgrade, things didn't go well. Restuarant is for namesake, no substance!!! Dirty cutlery, forgetful staff - took 4 reminders to get water served, food items not delivered two days in a row! Only for stay, don't eat there...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Shyam A
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Restaurant experience: we were running to full occupancies during your stay and our restaurant was full when you arrived with your family for a meal. We are sorry the service and cleanliness did not meet your expectations then. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our restaurant staff to adhere to pre-defined procedures and follow standard processes to ensure all hygiene standards are strictly met and that guests are comfortable and well looked after at all times. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rahul Jagiasi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed on vacation with family in Nov 2013. It is an expensive hotel by Indian standards. Good for foreigners. Breakfast can do with more variety and taste. Rooms are good and spacious. House keeping also is good and so is the fitness center. Slightly in the outskirts of the city hence does not have a choice of food outlets when you want to step out of the hotel.Service charges of 10 % of the overall bill was levied which I found it too expensive.

Room Tip: Bargain well to ensure that the bill includes all taxes, breakfast, extra bed if any and
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Nice hotel, good to stay but not enough options in breakfast. this property is very near to the jaipur station, so it becomes convenient to commute. Hotel is in a nice location, near a movie hall. central locations make it convenient to commute to famous attractions like Chauki Dhani and Amber Fort.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple