“Lovely hotel”

Ranked #28 of 380 Hotels in Jaipur
Yelm, Washington
“Lovely hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rooms were good, clean and the staff was friendly. Nice pool, too! The are had ATM conveniently located at few paces from hotel, and buffet breakfast was really good. They han an omelet station and great food choices.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel. Staff brilliant. Food excellent. Small gift shop. In room had safe. Mini bar. Tea/coffee /kettle. TV. Chef named Jai Prakash Sharma used to come out of his kitchen and asked how you liking my food ? Excellent Jai !

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carol W

Delhi
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Though it is little away from city centre but is close to Airport. Rooms are good, neat & clean & reasonable size. It has small pool & other facilities are just OK.

Overall good value hotel for business trips.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Baroda
Reviewed 26 May 2014

First time tried a new hotel in jaipur and was satisfied with my decision.Good and clean property with ample of parking space.rooms are large and nicely decorated with all modern touch.Staff is curt,had breakfast there during my stay which serves variety of cuisine but there was lack of taste so if you don't opt for breakfast in your package no worries.M.I Road and shopping area is 2 kms away from hotel,local transport in easily available outside hotel so city connectivity is also good.Fitness centre and spa is also there but not tried. Definitely would recommend for stay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor kitchen and lounge is there so opt for 4th floor or above.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Food was average and although I like indian food there was little choice if you didn't. We asked for house wine, white or red and we were told they didn't have any because of registration being held up due to the elections - they only had expensive bottles of wine £60 or more, nothing by the glass ! Rooms are spacious and clean Our room overlooked the road which meant it was very noisy as everyone blows their vehicle horns, so although the bed was comfortable didn't sleep very well

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur and for appreciating our fresh, clean and spacious rooms. I however apologize for not being able to meet some of your expectation during your stay with us.

We source all our alcohol and liquor through a reputed vendor however, there was a delay in supply from his end due to elections in the state and thus we could not serve you your preferred wine at the time of your recent stay. We apologize for the same and are relooking at our procurement processes to ensure we handle such one-off situations better in the future. We assure you of a better experience the next time you visit us.

We have also noted your sensitivities to sound and will appropriately assign you a room based on availability when you visit us next. At Lemon Tree our attempt is to give you a great night’s sleep and thus have designed our rooms with double and triple glazed windows to reduce noise to internationally acceptable decibel levels.

Your inputs about the quality and variety of food have also been taken notice off. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

Jaipur
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had heard Good things about the restaurant and the hotel. I had organized a family dinner and it was the worst experience ever. The staff was totally unprofessional, uneducated and unconcerned. I had requested them to keep a cake in the fridge and the cake was kept outside which was not expected from the Hotel. The food quality is poor and the hotel staffs unfriendly behavior is the icing on the cake of frustration and irritation.

I would never recommend this place to anyone, would instead recommend a small road side Dhabba where the food will be good and if you ask for a lemon slice you would not have to ask multiple times.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Nisz
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur.

I deeply apologize for your experience at our restaurant. Our staff should have been more alert and careful in handling the cake and following your instructions. We have re-briefed them to be more sensitive and watchful of guests needs and requests and to engage with them in a friendlier and caring manner which is what Lemon Tree stands for.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Excellent hotel, superb location choice of very good restaurants!!!!

We booked this hotel for 2 nights stay in jaipur.
we have stayed at many hotels over the years, this is the place which is value for money fantastic designs.lemon tree jaipur is on par with these better-class hotels.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying
The room wass spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good and that place is situated on centre of city.
And as many people have written before.Lemon tree jaipur you would definitely come back and i will recommend to recommend to all my friends. Thank you very much for making our stay so pleasant!!! (Special Thanks to Mr. Rahul & Mr. Vivekanand)

Room Tip: Food in "Republic of Noodles" awesome !!!!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo