“great hospitality...”

Ranked #28 of 382 Hotels in Jaipur
Hyderabad, India
“great hospitality...”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

we went to Jaipur for a weekend in march. One of my friend referred us the hotel. Location and rooms are wonderful, but what sets this hotel apart from any other is their customer service: every little detail, every issue is addressed. The roof top pool is wonderful. Food is awesome.we will like to thank Mr. Vivekanad Yadav, manager on duty , for his great support.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed with my Israeli group in Lemon Tree, Jaipur from 29/31 Jan’14. Most of the my group members had a very special food requirement and for this I must appreciate all the staff of the hotel, specially chef Balbir who played a very important role behind our successful stay in Jaipur. Our food which was cooked under the specific requirement was delicious & mouth watering. All credit should goes to Chef Balbir who did a very important role by giving their very personal touch. Thanks a lot and hope to see you soon to enjoy their hospitality again…

Best Regards….

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had a trip of 6 days at Jaipur, My friends suggested to stay in Lemon Tree, Accordingly I decided to stay for only one day at that place, But Within six hours of my stay at that hotel, I changed my decision and decided to stay in that hotel for complete week. Every thing was very prompt, whether it was room service, restaurant service or any other requirement of mine. My family was commenting everyday that they have never enjoyed such a nice service in any other hotel.
Staffs of restaurant are very nice, they made me feel like family, I really like to thanks Hani Tak, Depika, Somveer for their hospitality.
Hani Tak was taking feedback of customers on food in very nice & presentable manner, which was giving us a feeling like a cared and respected guest.
Lastly, Travel Desk is giving value addition to the hotel because rental cars are well maintained and rate is also as per market. Ajit Singh was my chauffer, his car was fully equipped with cold drinking water, writing pad, pencils etc
Overall it was really worth to stay in Lemon Tree
Keep it Up.
SANJEEV KUMAR
Stayed in room nos 503 & 306

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sanjeev K

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I stay 2 night at hotel lemon tree premier jaipur with my family, very comfortable room and Beds. Nice view of city from rooms. Restaurant staff pleasant and helpful. Roof top pool lovely, view was amazing. First night I hade dinner in the restaurant then one chef came and ask, hi sir hop you enjoy our food and service, yes I really enjoy. After I finish my dinner and one small discuss with the chef about dal, I always prefer non-veg but chef saying I made one kind of dal for you from tomorrow .

Next day when I come for the dinner and hade lemon dal it was awesome I forget non-veg front of the dal. Thank chef when I come in jaipur defiantly meet you. Thanks to all staff member.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 31 May 2014

it was an awesome experience, we stayed there for 4 nights 5 days. The hotel was very beautiful. Our room was upgraded upon our arrival which was really spacious and beautiful. The pool is a rooftop pool which is good as well. The best part was that we could sip a drink by the pool in the heat too. The food was really expensive but honestly it was worth the amount we paid. The breakfast buffet was really delicious.
There were a few -ve's as well but thats ok, looking at what we paid was still alright and everyone makes mistake, they addressed our concerns at the same time which was good and appreciated.
Must stay :) <3

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ritikavineetarora

Jamshedpur, India
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Spent 3 nights in this lovely hotel. Staff and service were outstanding especially Mr. Rahul hotel Manager. The food was excellent but even so the chefs were on hand to cook anything you would like if the buffet did not suit. Hotel is centrally located. the room was very relaxing. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.. I would like to Thank, each and every team member of Lemon Tree Hotel for making my holidays memorable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Don't let the low rates fool you. This is a luxury hotel with all the bells and whistles. The rooms are beautiful, the service is first rate and the restaurants are very good. Clean, friendly, comfortable and affordable -- you can't ask for anything more than that from a hotel. If they have it available, upgrade to the deluxe package, which will get you an upgraded room and which has dinner. Special thanks to Vivekanand for assisting and taking care of each & every need.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business