“Excellent Host”

Ranked #30 of 385 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“Excellent Host”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

the stay was really really comfortable....the hotel has Awesome rooms and ambiance , fabulous dinner and the fantabulous hosting...what more to say... a must place to stay ..

its has an amazing dinner service...they also have various discount options too...must try ...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
Sonipat, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed with my family for 3N/4D. Hotel staff made my stay very comfortable. Special mention for chef - Mr. Hani Tak & Manager - Mr. Vivek who helped us choosing good recipes during dinner time. He was very friendly. My child enjoyed every bit of her stay in hotel. Everything in hotel was picture perfect except the location of the hotel as it is based in crowded place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

delhi
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Hospitality, service, ambience, warmth and stay were excellent. I had an amazing time with my family. The view is a little bit of a problem but being in the heart of the city is the plus point as every thing is at walking distance. All the staff including the restaurant, reception, guard, travel desk were very helpful. The food was also good. The buffet as well as a-la-carte had lots of variety. I had a good and relaxing stay at the hotel and would recommend others to go for this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 20 June 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the hotel for 4 days starting from 5th of this month (June), it was a wrong time to visit Jaipur as the sun was too damn hot to handle and was cursing the city so bad. but i would definitely say the hotel made our stay pleasant full. Starting from the airport, until i checked in, it wasn't a nice experience, since they forgot to send a taxi to the airport even after calling twice, and later when i was done waiting and phoned again, i was told the airport transfer is not registered and would send a taxi right away which would take another half an hour, i said 'NO' to it though, because waiting another half an hour outside the airport in that hot weather, wasn't really possible. Reaching the airport, the welcome was warm, except for a minute when the receptionist told i have booked the hotel with single occupancy and may show him the booking details from the email. i showed him and that's it, the rest of the journey was splendid. starting from our luggage being carried to the room, to the transfer back to the airport on 9th morning. To mention, the aroma, the smell of lemon is everywhere, from lobby to room to shower gel to the shampoo, to say, my princess was telling me that her handbag had the odour still when we reached Delhi :P, Room was neat, well desiged and organised. In room dining was fun, quick, on time unlike the other places where it takes 45 minutes and still serve cold, the food was hot, and whatever we tried was delicious, esp, the "mean mahi" curry taken with butter nan. we did dine at the citrus cafe, the menu is almost the same, and the ambiance was good as well.. Pool had timings, and no exception, private access were given for a little late night swimming, and during day time, it wasn't possible in that weather. so no comment on the pool. Overall, We were satisfied and would love to stay again if visiting Jaipur again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel is best among all the hotels in the city, great and very professional staff all together. The restaurants Zomato and Republic of noodles are one of the top restaurants in the nation, keep the good work going guys.....

Room Tip: If u r in Jaipur must stay in this hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Rahul_Jagiasi, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 20 June 2014

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great time with lemontree jaipur . Locatate in middle of city rooms are good . Breakfast buffet layout was good. Republic of noodles pan asian food restaaurent was just amajig thanks to all service syaff and chef to suggest us to have food in ron . I recommand this place to every one .and looking forwad to come again . Thanks.

• Stayed June 2014
Rahul_Jagiasi, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 20 June 2014

Jaipur, India
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The hotel looks realy good. Before Lemon tree the name was Golden Tulip.
The lobby look same as before, but the changes are done in restaurants, which look fresh. The rooms are as same as before. Altough rooms are quite big, but they should work more on maintaining it. For example, the bedcovers in the rooms look very old.
The staff is quite polite and helpful. And I recomand this hotel to all.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We had formally taken over the management of the erstwhile Golden Tulip Hotel on 15th of March 2013 and were in the process of renovating and refurbishing it to bring it to par with the Lemon Tree brand standards. Your stay coincided with this takeover and change. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced on that visit. The hotel is since then fully functional and looking bright and fresh.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,