“hvhjv”

Ranked #26 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“hvhjv”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

xjb cjb bdjekeeping on the fifth floor everyone is so perfect in their duties. The fragrance of lemon what an amazing experience. The moment i entered till the last moment at lemon tree premium was unforgettable. The staff was very courteous n every time u passed by any staff member, they would greet u with a wide smile. It felt really good. The rooms were so comfortable with great ambiance. Comfortable day night. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Also would love to stay again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MohitKapoor1209
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Arabic first
Almora, India
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Most satisfactory and heart warming welcome. stay in the hotel for 3 nights, The staff over there is very courteous. Right from the front desk to the housekeeping on the fifth floor everyone is so perfect in their duties. The fragrance of lemon what an amazing experience. The moment i entered till the last moment at lemon tree premium was unforgettable. The staff was very courteous n every time u passed by any staff member, they would greet u with a wide smile. It felt really good.

Room Tip: 5th floor premium room
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Delhi
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with family and felt completely at home...special thanks to Veeransh Gill at the Front desk who along with his team made sure that everything is comfortable all the way from a sit down check in to in room check out...Would also like yo appreciate the hardwork of Vivek and team for their superb f&b service and going that extra mile that very few business hotel actually persue... Chef Sujan and team were brilliant at what they do best and ensured that we haf nothing to complain about the food throughout the stay..
The hotel employes quite a few specially abled people in the Housekeeping department..kudos to lemon tree hospitality in giving oppurtunity to such special people while contributing towards the social cause...
Given the oppurtunity, the specially abled people are no less than any other human being which the housekeeping team of the hotel proves by standing out in their exemplary fashion..
Look forward to visiting again!!!
Love and Regards

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Himanshu P

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lemon tree Premier hotel in Jaipur...what an amazing experience..from the day of entry till the last day every moment was a special one for me and my family. In the beginning we were served a special refreshment as a token of hospitality..soon afterwards the staff showered their immense courteous behaviour which really touched our hearts specially when they celebrated my birthday. It was the most touching experience..Right from the reception, the hotel staff, chefs, to the driver specially Ajit Singh ji the best one we ever met..everyone made us feel like family. Me and my wife visited many hotels across India and abroad, but when it comes to perfect hospitality and comfort, we personally felt Lemon Tree Premier Hotel, Jaipur was the best experience of our lives..

Room Tip: Corner deluxe suites are the best. large , sunny and no noise, absolutely peaceful
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Delhi NCR
Reviewed 5 August 2014

A Good property located in not such a good surroundings. Nice spacious rooms, good amenities and very helpful and charming staff.

The Food Menu is not that great but in-house dining option for people who like chinese / thai cuisines is great ( they have an in-house restaurent).

In case you are going in peak time, be prepared for paying extra - to get early check-in or late check-out but in off season they are courteous enough to give these for free ( I got it free :) )

The SLOUNGE is their in-house Lounge but this is the part of the hotel that sucks. Limited options of beverages, Not so decent maintenance of things kept there.

The breakfast menu is fine (do opt for a breakfast included option), but their cooks are yet to learn the art of Baking. The quality of indian food was fine but for the crossiants / breads / muffins ...a serious learning is what is the requirement.

Still a decent place to enjoy a comforting stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. We thank you for appreciating our plush and spacious interiors, personalized in-room amenities and our warm and friendly staff members. I however, apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding the ambience of Slounge, our hip recreation bar and the variety on our Bar Menu. Your perceptive inputs have been well received and we are reviewing the relevant processes to understand your feedback better.

We have also noted your comments regarding the bakery items in the buffet and have shared them with our Food Production team. We are continuously working on improving the quality and experimenting with new menus, keeping in mind feedback from guests. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We travelled to Jaipur in July, 2014 and stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. The check-in time at the hotel is 2pm, but since we reached early, i.e., around 11am, the staff was helpful enough to arrange an early check-in for us. The excellent hospitality of the hotel reflected right from the cab that came to the railway station to pick us up. The cab driver was some Mr.J.P.Yadav n he was very courteous; all through the way he tried talking to us n kept us telling things about the city to make us comfortable, which generally doesn't happen with the cab drivers.

The room was quite spacious n very clean. All amenities that are expected for a nice stay were available. A spacious almirah, ironing board with iron, a clothes stand, a mini refrigerator, lots of drawers for putting in small things, etc.

The staff was very courteous n everytime u passed by any staff member, they would greet u with a wide smile. It felt really good.

The Citrus Café with its wide variety of food offerings was nice and the Slounge had a pool table n other indoor games where u can hang out in the evening with a drink or two. The hotel has a well-maintained gym n fitness centre as well.

All-in-all, we had a very comfortable stay. We enjoyed every moment we were in the hotel. The last day since we had our train in the evening, they offered us a complimentary late check-out by 2 hours.

If you are travelling along with family or friends or even as a couple, this hotel is the place to be!!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the higher floors for a better view! :D
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Aditi241155

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed at Lemon Tree for 3 days, after doing a lot of research on Tripadvisor I made my choice, though initially I felt that there were better options but unfortunately not available while I was making the booking.
Finally I settled on Lemon Tree and booked it for 3 nights.

Location is close to the railway station, quick check in and very polite staff. I few people complain regarding charges for early check-in or check-out but the hotel clearly mentions these details before hand and only after you approve the add the required charges, therefore I personally feel that people should stop blaming them for these things.

Room - I booked a superior room, though the view was average but the room is very nice, clean, well maintained, bath tub and a nice bed. Frankly me and my daughter didn't want to go out anywhere but just stay in the room for the 3 days.

Breakfast - Very nice breakfast and very good service. I was happy that I opted for the package with breakfast, since there is hardly any difference in the price. I suggest that opt for package with breakfast, it is worth it. There were some guest who are really hard to handle, but the staff did their best and were very polite.

Pool - Yes there was a pool party (you may have seen some previous reviews about it) when I was staying but it started in the afternoon, so I enjoyed the pool (on the rooftop) the next day morning. Nice and Relaxing.

I wanted to dine at their restaurant but it is super expensive, so I gave it a skip.

If you have your vehicle, it is better.

Overall in the complete trip, the stay at Lemon Tree was the best part.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, some have a better view. I suggest book a room for 3 nights (you just pay for 2...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 31 July 2014