“Good professional hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #28 of 382 Hotels in Jaipur
“Good professional hotel”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed for three days during last weekend. The reception staff are young and very professional. The room has been immaculately clean with all comforts. The housekeeping staff are also very responsive. The breakfast has lot of variety, though the South Indian food was just about OK. Their signature lemon fragrance was not so pleasant at times, as I had a tendency for allergic cold. Overall, it is a nice professional hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed at the hotel on the weekend and got a free upgrade as well...though strangely enough the check in staff hadnt even mentioned... ?! Nevertheless, the room was spacious clean and well maintained...
The staff at the hotel is extremely courteous specially at the breakfast, front desk and the travel desk!
Though the breakfast food is quite average in terms of the flavours but they were more than willing to even get us things which were not on the menu..!
It was a good experience overall and would definitely recommend this place to all!!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Lemon Tree Premier in Jaipur is centrally located and if you are travelling to the city for a short time and wish to cover a lot, then a stay at this place ensures lesser travel time. The rooms are very chic and the housekeeping staff very hospitable and prompt. I was travelling with my baby and not once did i face any inconvenience of any sort. The hotel is well maintained and worth every penny you pay. There is a distinct fragrance of lemon throughout the hotel which is very refreshing. The travel desk is very friendly and are sensitive in providing you the right kind of chauffeurs during your travel.(they gave us a old experienced driver who dint mind driving slow and waiting when we had to look after the baby).Area of improvement is definitely the food. The restaurant food is very poor and the buffet very average. The breakfast is also not upto the mark. Suggest you live here and have your food elsewhere!

Room Tip: try getting a room from 7th floor onwards..

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Good service, courteous staff especially Deepika, Somvan & vijay. Good food. Enjoyed our stay ! Strongly recommend for business travellers. Location closer to park or open area with greenary would have added to its value. Food is expensive but good. They were nice not to add charge for kids in buffet - good gesture appreciate it !

• Stayed August 2014

Reviewed 18 August 2014

the staff is extremely courteous and helpful. some of the names of the people who made our stay most memorable are Ranjan, Vivek, Deepika, Sombeer, Vinay, Manoj. there were others from the housekeeping who were excellent and went out of the their way to make us comfortable. will surely stay at this hotel on my next trip to Jaipur.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent.
1 Thank rajeev1961

Pratapgarh, India
Reviewed 11 August 2014

It was a pleasant and memorable stay there in Lemon Tree Premiere. I must say the there is the best ever in my experience. They are all very much cooperative and loving people all around be it the entrance, restaurant, pool or any other corner of the hotel. They are always there to assist and help you in all possible ways. I stayed there with my family for two days and I wish if I could extend my program if it was possible. Thank you all looking forward to see you soon.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 16 August 2014

Folkestone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The staff at the Lemon Tree could not do enough for you. Every time you pass them by they smile and offer their help. We stayed in a very luxurious room which was well appointed with all things we required for the time we were there. This hotel takes care of the small details making it a very special stay. In particular we would like to mention the first class service in the restaurant, in particular Deepika who was extremely professional and attentive throughout our stay. When visiting Jaipur, you must stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite in the 7th floor. Reception offered a very good deal for wifi and evening meal.