“*excellent food with good service*” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #28 of 376 Hotels in Jaipur
Bengaluru, India
“*excellent food with good service*”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

"Hi,"
The above mentioned word would be so relaxing, didn't think that it would be ever.The room was exceptionally spotless, great spacious bathroom.
The gym and spa are great .Food quality is excellent. would like to thanks to chef balbir & his team for such a great food during our stay. the breakfast buffet was also very lavish with lots of variety. the all staff. will recommend this hotel . thanks.

Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Arabic first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Went To Jaipur with family 15th -18th August. As it is was a long weekend almost all hotels were packed to capacity in Jaipur. We stayed in Lemon TreePremier. First the good things
1. Very well trained and courteous staff in all departments. Kudos to the management for the training given.
2. Very nicely furnished room with superb amenities.
3. Nice entertainment in the coffee shop like puppet show, etc.
4. The restaurant staff and the chefs handled the coffee shop pressure very well. The restaurant was packed to capacity during all breakfasts and dinners. The chefs also helping in the restaurant and being so visible is hardly seen in other hotels.
5. Breakfast had a nice variety though the South Indian food can be improved.

Area of improvement
1.dinner buffet - not good enough for the price they charge. Few ordinary dishes that I remember were Soups ( all days), chicken makhani, bhuna gosht, all fish preparations, All Chinese dishes, North Indian dishes, desserts. The only decent dishes were local dishes. I did not try the ala carte menu.

Will recommend this hotel highly to others.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I must say that Lemon Tree has become my favorite hotel brand whenever I am traveling with family and need a stop over. This time, in our road trip to Rajasthan, we stayed at the Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, on two occasions (Night of 14th August and night of 17th August 2014). We had taken two rooms on double occupancy. The hotel is well located and easy to access from most parts of the city. When driving in from Delhi, it is suggested that you take the Jaipur bypass from Chandwaji and exit on Sikar Road and proceed towards Bani Park (where the hotel is). This way, you will save the hassle of driving through the congested old city.
As usual, the entire process of online booking, payment and confirmation was seamless. Upon arrival on the 14th evening, we were pleasantly surprised that we had been upgraded to suite rooms, thanks to Mr Rahul Jagiasi, the General Manager. The suites were spacious and well appointed. Our 9 month old daughter had a whale of a time crawling around the huge room, with its impeccably maintained wooden flooring. We could finally relax in absolute comfort, after a 5 hour journey from Gurgaon. We checked out on the 15th morning, after a sumptuous and fulfilling breakfast. The breakfast really prepared us for our journey ahead.
We returned on the 17th afternoon, and were again upgraded to the suites, this time on the 3rd floor. While the views out of the 3rd floor are not as great as on the 7th (where we were the previous time), the room is of the same superlative quality. We had a good night's rest and checked out on the 18th morning, after the breakfast.
All the staff (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, Bell Desk, Drivers) were really courteous and well trained. Kudos to the entire team for maintaining the high service standards.
The only point of improvement that I can point out is the buffet spread for dinner. This being a Lemon Tree Premier, I did expect a slightly better spread as compared to the Lemon Tree. The spread was almost the same as in a Lemon Tree. However, please note that the quality of the food was very good and I am more than satisfied with that. I just wish it could have had that extra bit that would make it 'premier'.

Room Tip: Take rooms on the upper floors, preferably on the North side. This will give you some good views tow...
      Cleanliness

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

Dear Sir,

I enjoyed pool party at Lemon tree Premier Jaipur , I went there first time with my group. The views from pool side is superb……good hospitality. Staffs are very courteous and humble. Specially taken care by Sunil Bagoria.

Keep rocking guys………….

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Neat spacious rooms. Fresh citrus smell of aromatic oils in the lobby and corridors were refreshing. In room dining was prompt and the food tasty. The bar couldn't however give me Angostura bitters with my grey goose. The dinner spread on the buffet wasn't much so sticking to room service looked a better option.
The travel desk was courteous a friendly driver with a good enough car.
A good property to stay on a business trip. I will come back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank NayGos
Noida, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great Hotel, centrally located near to major attractions in Jaipur.Good comfortable rooms, Good Hospitality, Good Breakfast Spread. Made our first visit to Pink City a great one. Will definitely stay here again if i re-visit Jaipur.
Keep up the good work, just improve restaurant food options and quality a bit more :-),

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
1 Thank sorabh123

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

Had a chance to stay in hotel for 2 nights in August I must say its a real good hotel . The Facilities are good enough. The room size is very good I guess not all the room are of same size though. The toiletries are of niche standard like the class hotels. We had breakfast and dinner at hotel. Breakfast is really yummy . The staff is extremely courteous and would like to thanks Mr. hani tak who provided such delicious food & also guided us about the local market of Jaipur which is tremendously nice. we felt family environment there in hotel. we'll recommend this hotel & will defiantly visit this hotel again.