1,906 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles travel desk rooftop pool excellent hotel comfortable stay restaurant staff awesome food early check value for money buffet dinner excellent stay special thanks housekeeping staff rooms are spacious excellent hospitality breakfast spread
Reviewed 18 October 2017

It was a amazing experience. We stayed there for two nights and that was our best stay to any hotel so far. Chef Mohit was highly attentive in providing an Excellent service to the guests , the food suggested by him has made our Evening. We really wanted to say Thanks to him for his great hospitality.

We have used the laundry services too, which is also very good.

I would recommend this hotel to both business and leisure travelers alike and suggest them to enjoy the hospitality at a very decent price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed 2 nights while on a tour. No complaints. Everything worked well, except the internet hence the 4 stars. Breakfast was with choice and buffet evening meal acceptable. Room was clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We have noted your perceptive inputs on the internet and are relooking at our internal standards to understand your feedback better. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We came here after staying in an Ashram in Rishikesh which I loved. I think the tour leader wanted a place where everything worked after the Ashram and it did. Nice rooms, pleasant staff, good buffet breakfast etc

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

A four rating for the room. However overall average, smelly and unfurnished lifts, smell of food all around, Ir conditioning too loud and ineffective.
A word of compliment for the staff who upgraded me to a business suite.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

As a standard procedure we maintain cooling at 23 degrees in the public areas of the hotel and 22 degrees in the rooms. The cut-off in all rooms is 25 degrees. The room temperature can manually be regulated only between the ranges of 18-25 degrees by a guest which you felt was not cool. We are sorry you were uncomfortable because of this.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I am glad that I chose this property for my 2 day stay in Jaipur for family vacation. Everyone loved it for all aspects. Staff is courteous and travel desk was very supportive and prompt. Will definitely recommend and will be revisiting ...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017