“Comfortable Stay”

Crescent Park Hotel
Ranked #110 of 395 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Bengaluru, India
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

The hotel was very good. The main attraction is its central location in the city. The hotel is clean and the staff is very supportive & helpful. Our stay was very comfortable and we really enjoyed it. Only one problem of the hotel is that it does not have a restaurant. They do room-service and the quality of food is good.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 6 August 2011

I stayed in this hotel for almost a week as this was the only affordable hotel in the vicinity. The only negative thing about this hotel is its food. I had problem having food here. Otherwise the rooms are fine and the toilets are clean. Room service was also found wanting. It was a bit too slow.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank kets2000
Bangalore
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Stayed at this hotel with my wife for a day on business.
Place was a bit difficult to find at night, but the map the hotel emailed at the time of booking was helpful (I used Google maps too just to be sure).
Room and toilet was clean. Complimentary breakfast was good. Room service was prompt.
Staff was polite and attentive.
Plenty of eating options close by.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Panjim, India
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I was taking my 14 year old daughter for treatment to Chennai from Goa, and I had already confirmed my accommodation booking by phone the previous day based on their emailed quote.

When I arrived at 11:30 pm (they were fully occupied) they denied that I had made a booking! I was left stranded with my wife and 3 young daughters (one of whom was sick) without accommodation in Chennai in the middle of the night!!!

The desk manager did not help and refused to call his seniors to solve the problem. Instead he kept on asking for a reservation confirmation number. I have never before been asked for such a number before in all the hotels that I have stayed in (over 100!) so I wonder where he expected me to get such a number.

Eventually I was forced to go hunting for a hotel room on my own:
- in a strange city (I had never been to Chennai before)
- in the middle of the night
- with my wife, 2 young daughters, one sick daughter

I did not even receive an apology from them for all the inconvenience they caused me and my family, especially my sick daughter.

With such and attitude and service, I don't think they are fit to be in the hospitality industry.

Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Bosco_Travels

Travellers are raving about these Chennai (Madras) hotels

Coimbatore
Reviewed 18 January 2010

This is a hotel with multiple facilities. This hotel is a goo budget class business hotel

• Liked — They were very responsive.
  • Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Chennai
Reviewed 30 November 2009

Hi,
I came across this hotel while searcing for a place in the heart of Chennai City where i can relax n get ready for the next day after a long days travel. A good calm well amntained 2 star hotel with all basic amenities that make u feel comfortable. Room boys can under stand Tamil/ Eng/ Hindi n wont buzz u in d middle of ur sleep. Just a reminder by 9:30 in the moring for the break fast over the phone. N food is just fabolous as its right from the well known Crecent Hotel. Didint had any nasty noises/vibarations of pub music as they dont have a bar n gives u an ideal relaxed atmosphere. Recommended for small familes/ executives for a calm relaxed stay right in the middle of the City.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed August 2009
kolkata
Reviewed 1 June 2009

I stayed in this hotel for 1 month and this is awesome,
it looks SO beautiful and they offered us very good service.
we enjoyed very good food and accomodation facilities there.

They give a complementary breakfast which is a buffet and contains almost 6 different presentations are laid out each day.
Breakfast is a lovely continental spread with fruits,juices,tea,bread etc. They provide internet facility.

we 2 people stayed there.there are 2 beds in a room.we shared
a room for 2 persons.They charged 2295/-per room per day,at the end they have given us some discount.
In this hotel both Indians & foreigners (usa,uk) use to stay.It is good luxurious hotel where family,friends or any business people can stay.

overall i would say this is one of the best hotels in chennai we have ever stayed in on.

• Liked — room,AC,food,beds etc
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business