“Good food, but service needs to be stepped up”
Review of Sachin Da Dhaba

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sachin Da Dhaba
Ranked #1,296 of 6,718 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I ordered a combination of north Indian and south Indian food, everything was good, I went there with little expectations but the food was well up to my satisfaction. The ambiance was very different and a typical north Indian Dhabba kind of a setup.
but the reason for me giving 3 stars is because of the service, I had to call the waited more than once for him to come and take order, and I visited the place in late afternoon and they were shutting down so thy kind of waiting for me to leave , I was very dissatisfied about that.
Hope they improve on these standards to become a better place

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Rightly said by my fellow reviewers - its is the best place in Chennai where you can enjoy all kinds of north Indian food - veg and non veg. Also you will get good quality south Indian delicacies as well. The taste of food is unique here. I dont mean to be discriminating, but I feel the veg dishes are having a slight edge over its non veg counterparts here. There is a special item called 'Dragon Paneer' in this restaurant, which is undoubtedly unparallel in entire India. Once you taste it here, you will never like to have paneer anywhere, but here. You even might skip other dishes and order more and more of Dragon Paneer. Which me and my friends always used to do whenever we visited the place. The waiters are also very polite and they speaks Hindi apart from English and Tamil.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

If you love Punjabi foods then its probably one of the Best Punjabi restaurant in Chennai. Not so good in ambiance, but you can have quality Punjabi foods prepared with Desi Ghee. Specially don't forget to drink lassi here. Its awesome.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

This was one of few restaurant in chennai known for punjabi delicacies few years back. The food is good and value for money also. Non-veg is more popular than veg delicacies, however my favorites are makki ki roti, malai kofta, chole & jal jeera. Interiors are awesome with dhaba look. It has branched in Usman road, Anna nagar & ECR.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Good place to have team lunch and very spacious and typical sitting arrangements in punjab style. Tandoor and Grilled foods are very good. Don't miss to taste thunda lassi.