“Excellent Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sachin Da Dhaba
Ranked #1,162 of 6,697 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2013

The ambience is not great, but the food is great. The services from Mr. Ali who takes orders on phone wee good

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I ordered a few varieties of chicken with rotis and tried some noodles, food was delicious. The ambiance was good, even though the place was too small to reduce the chattering noise. Plates used, table, even the glass to drink are fancy antique type which is cool, but there is not a proper washroom in that restaurant. Not recommended for a date or a family visit until they finish renovation.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We went there for lunch in OMR sachin ka dhaba restaurant and waited for almost 45 mins before we got our food. Taste quantity for money we paid was very average and service is also average only.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I ordered a combination of north Indian and south Indian food, everything was good, I went there with little expectations but the food was well up to my satisfaction. The ambiance was very different and a typical north Indian Dhabba kind of a setup.
but the reason for me giving 3 stars is because of the service, I had to call the waited more than once for him to come and take order, and I visited the place in late afternoon and they were shutting down so thy kind of waiting for me to leave , I was very dissatisfied about that.
Hope they improve on these standards to become a better place

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Rightly said by my fellow reviewers - its is the best place in Chennai where you can enjoy all kinds of north Indian food - veg and non veg. Also you will get good quality south Indian delicacies as well. The taste of food is unique here. I dont mean to be discriminating, but I feel the veg dishes are having a slight edge over its non veg counterparts here. There is a special item called 'Dragon Paneer' in this restaurant, which is undoubtedly unparallel in entire India. Once you taste it here, you will never like to have paneer anywhere, but here. You even might skip other dishes and order more and more of Dragon Paneer. Which me and my friends always used to do whenever we visited the place. The waiters are also very polite and they speaks Hindi apart from English and Tamil.